Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Archwing Mods Confirmed

Gullim92

This would explain why they finally got around to removing Warframe abilities from the drop pools. Gotta take everything with a grain of salt nowadays.

Have they ever done anything to reduce grind without following up on it with something even worse apart from changing warframe blueprints from boss drops to end of mission rewards?

Edited by gnat6

I seriously doubt they'd do that. They'd have to be complete idiots to lock their flagship feature away like that. I mean, they've been hyping Archwings for several months now, and even at a major game convention. That would be like if you only had a 5% chance to load into the Liset or something, it would just be stupid.

They've been hyping stances for how long? 2 updates? They have been hyping Kubrows for several months. And yet they locked those behind rng. I'm sure there will be mission types (Corpus sabotage/deception) that will probably have a high chance (like 75%) of having you to do the Archwing mission but I really really reaaaaally doubt that we will have a guaranteed access to those missions

They've been hyping stances for how long? 2 updates? They have been hyping Kubrows for several months. And yet they locked those behind rng. I'm sure there will be mission types (Corpus sabotage/deception) that will probably have a high chance (like 75%) of having you to do the Archwing mission but I really really reaaaaally doubt that we will have a guaranteed access to those missions

I'd bet you money there will be Archwing nodes.

This is one of those rare instances where less RNG makes them more money. They're not going to be able to sell Archwing weapons and cosmetics if there's only a percent chance to even see that stuff. They're not going to be able to bring players who saw the Archwing trailer into the game if they tell them there's no reliable way to play their new mode. I assume someone at DE has some business sense.

Not to mention a percent chance mission would just lead to people spamming missions over and over again until they got what they wanted. I can think of several ways they could put Archwings behind RNG, but that's not one of them.

What would be cool is if they set up the Arch Wing missions right after the boss mission, and before the first mission of the planets starting at earth, and beyond, or Mars and beyond. For example lets say there is some kind of security force or something that prevents use of the Solar Rail so in order to go to the next planet using your navs, and all you have to punch through the security force.

Even better during invasion missions maybe there will be a chance to attack invading warships.

This makes me sac. I was really hoping they wouldn't do mods.

Well, there's always hope for Archwing mode to be close to balanced right off the bat.

If you mean between Archwings and weaponry, sure.  If you mean mod power scaling, I wouldn't hold my breath.  It's par for the course that a wide variety of elemental mods all stacked together would amount to overkill even on the highest level stuff (before endless mission types blow past the preset node caps.)  This is a more a result of needing the individual mods to be powerful enough to be worth using, and players taking advantage of that, rather than an actual balance issue between players and enemies.

I seriously doubt they'd do that. They'd have to be complete idiots to lock their flagship feature away like that. I mean, they've been hyping Archwings for several months now, and even at a major game convention. That would be like if you only had a 5% chance to load into the Liset or something, it would just be stupid.

Ahm... Stance mods in Sword alone update? Puting rare stances drop on extremely rare enemies. Or when they screwed drop tables once again, so lots of by default required mods could be obtained only from survivals on rotation C with 5% chance...

I think I'm the first 1+ Year Warframe player that has ran out of fusion cores.

I hate to say it but.........I'm broke...I can't handle these  10+ LVL mods anymore ;-;

I fell off so bad lol

I have L Core left and I'm saving that ish for a good reason

I think I'm the first 1+ Year Warframe player that has ran out of fusion cores.

I hate to say it but.........I'm broke...I can't handle these  10+ LVL mods anymore ;-;

I fell off so bad lol

I have L Core left and I'm saving that ish for a good reason

You're not the only one mate...i know how you feel i really do T_T