Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Actually Bought Darvo's Deal?

MegpoidBeetle

I don't tend to buy weapons because they're overpriced.

The price for the Helios Sentinel Bundle is very fair, on the other hand.

I bought Darvo's Forest Camo pack a while back, but they're kind of a weird design and I sorta regret it.  I think it's the mix of the lovely organic, vine-like curves mixing with the weird geometric "rain" looking pattern, the latter part weakening the whole significantly.

I have bought the frame+weapon bundles in the past before I had the resources to build everything.  Now not so much.  I didn't buy the hydroid pack from him this time because I own everything in the pack except for the warframe.  Not worth the price for just the frame.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone can show me which Warframe is suited for an entirely pink-colored loadout and still manage to look badass?

Excal with immortal skin to remove the black.

All pink

LTngFbr.jpg

I normally run pink and yellow

7pJWq5G.jpg

Edited by Deviched

Same. I think Darvo will make much more plat if he`d sell cosmetics on discount!

Yeah. I'm still waiting for Darvo deal on second Immortal Skin Bundle

There was discount for that ? damn ;/

Right after the first Darvo alert iirc. The one where we were ambushed by Stalker who was tailing Darvo at the time

Yeah. I'm still waiting for Darvo deal on second Immortal Skin Bundle

Right after the first Darvo alert iirc. The one where we were ambushed by Stalker who was tailing Darvo at the time

thx for reply and i wish immortal skin bundle v2 will come soon even without discount

The deals are pretty good most of the time if you don't have the items already. Sometime the cost of building the item or items (in bundle), like inventory slot(s), rare resources and orokin reactor/catalyst, forma and/or required previous built weapon, could exceed the cost of buying one outright.

Edited by ndantony