Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime And Proto For Ps4

(PSN)ivangelo78

hello, I am gamer a few years ago, man ... warframe been causing me a lot of interest, to be an excellent game.

wanted to know if in the future you will come back with Excalibur and the Prime Proto for PS4

thank you so much

DE stated that these things won't come back. Maybe the Proto Armor,  but it's not sure.

You can clearly see he is new to the game (first post), so just answer him nicely.

Excalibar Prime will stay founders exclusive, the proto armor was an annirversary skin so it might come back next year.

I recall DE confirming that Proto skin will come back next year in the devstream

Proto skin might come back in March 2015 for the second anniversary of the release of warframe to open beta on the PC. 

This is regarded as the official "start date" of warframe. It has been said that because Xbox one players did not get a chance at this skin back in march 2014 that the skin may return again in 2015. 

However as stated above by several people; Excalibur prime is a founder only item that was only available for PC players who paid into the founder system. Excalibur prime will not be re-released on any platform of the game. 

Inb4lock.

DE has said many times that Prime Excal won't come back. Proto skin will

And I've got that lock.

DE has not made any plans to re-release Excalibur Prime or his items in any shape or form. 

As far as the Proto-Armor goes, it may get re-released at some future date as an old Devstream. --

Edited by -Himari-
Added updated information on Proto-Armor