Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Way To Farm Argon's ?

Duch99pl

Question

20 answers to this question

I've actually found parkour rooms (irrespective of tier or mission type) to be the most consistently rewarding. Running T1 Captures (trying to get the Hikou Prime the hard way right now) of late has pretty consistently netted me 2 argon per run, so long as I open every unlocked locker and break every void container along the way.

You can get Argon without using keys. I usually go for Phorid runs if they are available, high chance of getting 1 argon. Next comes infestation, then invasions.  I prefer saving keys for prime parts farming.

That doesn't work anymore.

Phorid is the best source of Argon for me.

I wanted to build the Nikana, I waited until an invasion mission came around, ran 3 Phorid runs, and got 4 crystals.

This was fixed on the PC version, PS4 & Xbox One may not have received that patch yet... if not enjoy it while it lasts.

I don't remember what version exactly it got fixed in but I think it was sometime after 14.5; it wasn't all that long ago.

T4 if you have a good enough team for it.  Vor will always drop either an Argon Crystal or an Orokin Cell in addition to a poison/status mod.  If you then do as you would at any other level when trying to get Argon (i.e. loot all the things) you should be sorted.