Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lemme Get This Straight

rotimix3

Loki got a nerf?

warning: rage

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL LOKI MASTER RACE NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WTF WHY DID LOKI GET NERF ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ <>JIJOKMPJHUYGTDRXC HBJKO

Excalibur isn't getting nerfed. If anything he is getting a massive buff, but I would refer to it as a balance pass. 

DE decided that Radial Blind wasn't doing what they wanted it to do, so they are changing it. While they were at it the saw that Excalibur wasn't up to par with what they wanted to they are revamping him and his abilities. 

So when Excal(that only has about 2 good abilities) gets a nerf the whole community *@##$es. But when Loki gets a nerf nobody cares at all? What about Loki Master race?

Probably because Loki is already one of the best frames in the game, and a nerf would hardly change that.

Meanwhile Excalibur is in a fairly rough spot, and a nerf to him would make matters even worse.

I don't get why excalibur needs a buff, I use all 3 (exclude super jump of course) and I rarely use the ability everyone uses, and that is radial blind, I'm not saying don't buff him, I'd happy to see frames other than novas, ashes and rhinos but I don't see the point 

plus loki and ash are nerf-proof, cos almost everyone uses them so that'll make a lot of angry sad faces (which I love seeing) 

Edited by Kenshin98

It was not a nerf, it's enemy buff. It affected every warframes, not just Loki or Ash. Any warframe bumps into enemy before attempting stealth attack will loose their 4x multiplier. Any warframe firing at enemy without silent weapon will still be spotted and return fire at.

To all asking the nerf was an indirect one, it was more of a buff to the enemy AI. If you shoot a none silenced weapon whilst invisible the enemies will actually react to it and shoot at were the sound is coming from. 

So implementing logic counts as a nerf...

Well then

To all asking the nerf was an indirect one, it was more of a buff to the enemy AI. If you shoot a none silenced weapon whilst invisible the enemies will actually react to it and shoot at were the sound is coming from. 

So the "nerf" was, that they made the game a little more realistic? Wow ...

So the "nerf" was, that they made the game a little more realistic? Wow ...

I wouldn't call a corrupted moa charging into the room and with pinpoint accuracy attacking a loki that had stopped making noise and moved  before it entered realistic but it has been toned down a tad.

That's because that "nerf" was almost nothing, and Loki is still one of the most powerful frames in the game.

it was a big thing, loki only has 2 good abilities(decoy doesnt really count because of super low hp. now the damage multiplier is gone making invisibilty pointless

it was a big thing, loki only has 2 good abilities(decoy doesnt really count because of super low hp. now the damage multiplier is gone making invisibilty pointless

Are you joking right now? God, I hope you're joking.

Decoy is one of the best 1 abilities in the game. Not only is it a fantastic mobility tool, but it draws massive amounts of aggro. Combined with invisibility you can make hordes of enemies turn around and walk in the opposite direction, or try to attack a target they can never hit while you slaughter them. 

Invisibility is still stupidly powerful. Putting aside all the "enemies can't see you/waltz through nightmare missions without taking damage" stuff, the damage multiplier is still easy to get so long as you don't just charge through a crowd like an idiot. 

Switch Teleport is one of the more useful utility moves in the game. I know a lot of people think this one is useless, and for solo missions I admit it doesn't really have much use, but once you're in a team it shines. Also, you can combine it with decoy for mobility. 

Radial Disarm I don't even need to talk about. It's good, we all know that.

Loki is one of the most powerful frames in the game. He might even be a bit too powerful, that's up for debate. If you think that the enemy detection change was a "big thing" you're not playing Loki right. And I don't mean that in a git gud kind of way, you're actually not playing him right.

Edited by vaugahn