Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost Game Breaking Issue With Loot

(PSN)TerranAxiom87

Issue resolved lol but please read on for lols.

I am not getting any fusion cores after the missions i do after picking them up and i got a thing for a kubrow and other stuff but after the match, i am only getting salvaged scraps to craft, mods and credits.

Fusion cores and other loot is not actually being applied to my inventory and is nowhere to be found. I have been playing a fair bit for a few days now and all  the fusion cores that i should have never materialised.

I should probably have at least ten and i clearly see them when i pick them up but i have 0 and i have not used them as you will see when checking my profiles data, hopefully. I used the 2 or 3 i had when i came back to the game after a good few months about a week ago, as you will see.

This is making playing the game semi pointless. I do not like worrying about whether i am actally going to get the loot i pick up or not. I have had games where i have gotten 5 fusion cores and then after match, i have none.

If you can track with ease how many i should have then that would be grand if you could put them back but i am more concerned with the issue just being fixed. When you think you are saving up fusion cores and know you should have quite a lot and then find you have none, ths is very annoying.

I am fully aware that the cards look like fusion cores before you pick them up as well and i have been paying attention.

Edited by (PS4)ENKkii87

Yes please do what they said and report back!  :-)  There is a current issue that should be fixed with our next update that keeps fusion cores from showing up if you have "Hide maxed mods" turned on etc...  

OMG!.

I feel so stupid now it is beyond funny hahahahahah.

Thank you so much.

Don't feel stupid- We've all done it!  Well, almost all of us :-)  I know I did on PC when this first happened, the next update for PS4 should solve this issue, however.  As cores should show regardless of this toggle.

I have less cores than i thouught though

Yes please do what they said and report back!  :-)  There is a current issue that should be fixed with our next update that keeps fusion cores from showing up if you have "Hide maxed mods" turned on etc...  

Don't feel stupid- We've all done it!  Well, almost all of us :-)  I know I did on PC when this first happened, the next update for PS4 should solve this issue, however.  As cores should show regardless of this toggle.

I'm duble face palming myself because i actually only have 6 fusion cores as well lol. I thought i had about 20 saved up and decided to be safer by stating that i have ten, but i have 6 hahahahaha.

Thank you again.