Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors

(PSN)TheBlockIsHot702

How is it that my friend of level 9 has 3 extractors with no prime access and I just went to 10 and still can only have 2??? And why is it that you are making your prices so ridiculously high for everything when this is still a beta and runs like garbage? And how are you still trying to add more stuff for us to pay money for when the basic fundamental peramiters are so flawed it makes playing this game impossible sometimes. How is it that you are taking in all this money but aren't putting it towards MAKING SURE I don't have to restart the game EIGHT times a day because it locks up EVERYTIME you switch characters. I am starting to see that this game is made by a bunch of business men with the sole purpose of making money rather than having any actual game makers on your payroll to make sure the game is actually legit. There are so many bugs with this game it's pathetic and its robbery you want me to put money on it, no, you actually make it to where I HAVE to spend money on platinum just so I can level up my characters. So why aren't you offering me a game that is made by a bunch of worthless suits with the iq of obama??? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX YOUR GAME!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to fix extractors anyway ever since update 14.0 came out 4 ps4 my distilling extractor prime no longer seems to pick up Nueral senseors on Jupiter..

Before update 14 I never used to have any issues I'd get them every few weeks now it won't even pick up any I really hope DE will fix this thx...

Also has anyone gotten there extractor to pick up Nueral senseors on Jupiter since update 14? Thx

How many support tickets have you filed? Since this is your first post you have clearly never asked for help from the community instead you bring your bs the forum where you hope you can rally some support from other tools. If you have to restart your game 8 times a day then there is an issue on your end most likely. Have you ever uninstalled the game and reinstalled then updated it? Is your router or modem properly configured to run warframe without issues? Again have you taken your concerns to DE support? I'm all for being frustrated because there are some issues in warframe that frustrate me as well but there is an adult way to express your concerns. BTW love him or hate him Obamas IQ is quite high. It is how he utilizes it that is the problem.

They need to fix extractors anyway ever since update 14.0 came out 4 ps4 my distilling extractor prime no longer seems to pick up Nueral senseors on Jupiter..

Before update 14 I never used to have any issues I'd get them every few weeks now it won't even pick up any I really hope DE will fix this thx...

Also has anyone gotten there extractor to pick up Nueral senseors on Jupiter since update 14? Thx

Just got neural sensors from Jupiter 2 days ago with mine.

I was hoping some dumb troll got on here to talk crap about the poster, they always do, their worthless trolls lol. Number 1, obamas iq is not that high. Just cuz he graduated from Harvard doesn't mean he's smart. I could pass all my classes at Harvard with all the help he had as well as the fact he ONLY got to go because he was given a scholarship because he is black lol. I have a higher iq than obama. Number two, warframe support is worthless, all they do is give you some automated response and say the problem is solved. Worthless. Number 3, I am not on here to get support lol, dumb &#!, I'm on here because to hear they read these things and im hoping that they would see that people that are able to use their brains and can see that the game is trash want it fixed. I am not an ignorant sheep that plays this game and won't notice the million things wrong with it that are easily fixed by EFFORT!!! And my internet is golden dummie, no other game do I get kicked as well as the countless people I talk to who have to do the same thing everyday. Quit trolling, if you aren't going to offer even the slightest of help to people, just shut your ignorant mouth and do something else with your fingers besides type ignorant bs.

And I have hit neural sensors one time in a month. It's pathetic, they make you spend money on oxium because to farm that much would take forever but they give you nothing but garbage 95 percent of the time. Like I said, this game is not made for the gamer to enjoy it. It's made to EXTRACT money from us.

See what I did there? Heh heh heh

Where do I start on this poor excuse of a post?

The extractor thing is a valid concern, idk what's going on there.

The developers have to make money somehow. I don't think it's too terribly overpriced, and I'm working just above minimum wage doing only 20 hours a week, with a wife and child and I can still afford every prime access, plus plenty of plat.

This game runs beautifully, and of course it's a beta, look at all the content still being added!

I don't know what could possibly be as broken as you imply here, and they keep the content doing because the game would get stale fast if they didn't.

Look at the changes/fixes section of our updates, there's 20-30 fixes per update, don't say they aren't putting effort towards making the game stable!

The reason this game exists is because DE is the opposite if what you think, they made this game because their original vision was ruined because companies thought it would never sell.

Again, there's bugs because it's a BETA, not a finished product.

Robbery for them wanting to get finding to make their dream game a reality? Being FORCED to pay to level frames? Are you on something? You're not forced to pay a penny for this game, and everything short of the prime access exclusives, you can get every single item in the game for free!

They are working 14 hour days, 5 days a week, plus doing devstreams, prime time, and monitoring and updating us with info on the forums, as well as passing on ideas and feedback to the big guys! Let's see you do that and make a game as polished as this. Bet you a million bucks you couldn't pull it off.

Edit: also, I'd recommend changing the title of your thread, as well as better format your post. It looks like a total mess right now and gave me a headache to read it.

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

Wow guy, polished? You are ignorant!! Go play destiny, that is polished. This game lags constantly, Kim's people constantly, locks up constantly, if you are in a lobby with other people and you want to change your frames... There's an 80 percent chance you will have to restart your game because these brainless twits can't figure out how to make that transition smooth. Your an idiot if you think this game is polished. I'm guessing that 20 hr a week job is for DE aye? And this is how they FORCE you to put money on the game.... I am a gamer so I like to get into a game, experience it all and destroy it lol. So leveling up my characters and weapons is a given. And how do you level up? Forma. And how do you get forma? Buy it! Unless you only want to be able to build one a day and have to spend a little of your time everyday farming for resources just to build it. And one a day? That is ridiculous. That's what I'm talking about, they can charge for the weapons and kubrow and mods and have packs that's fine, this is a blatant Jewy greedy way that is set up so they MAKE you have to buy forma so you can level guys up. They don't need to do it, but they have found EVER SINGLE little Jewish way to get as much money out of us as they can. That's why people hate Microsoft and every big business in this country and you get ignorant liberals begin the gvmnt to do something about it. They make enough money off of this crap already and what I am saying is they need to offer better gameplay and I don't want to see a game that is as greedy as this is. 30 plat for 9000 credits is my case and point. If you can get on board with that nonsense you are just stupid and they are stupid for believing that that is a fair exchange and that people would be dumb enough to buy it.