Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malicious Raptor - Where?

Psychotoxin

Question

11 answers to this question

Farm extermination missions on saturn.

I believe the one I run usually is called Rhea (still haven't @(*()$ found it though)

Oh, and it drops from powerfists (the grineer wielding single furax)

OOC: This reminds me of when I first started farming for MalRap and I jumped into a match with my Nekros and three other Nekroses (Nekri?) and we were all just looking at each other awkwardly. It was like we were all just thinking "you shameless bastards" about each other.

Edited by Kestral9999

Farm extermination missions on saturn.

I believe the one I run usually is called Rhea (still haven't @(*()$ found it though)

Oh, and it drops from powerfists (the grineer wielding single furax)

OOC: This reminds me of when I first started farming for MalRap and I jumped into a match with my Nekros and three other Nekroses (Nekri?) and we were all just looking at each other awkwardly. It was like we were all just thinking "you shameless bastards" about each other.

if the DEV could read Thoose comment to understand how big a mistake was desecrate

if the DEV could read Thoose comment to understand how big a mistake was desecrate

Might be a mistake, but they already implemented it and I'm 102% sure the majority of the warframe community would leave a metaphorical flaming S#&$ bag on the forum's doorstep if they were to take it away or nerf it any further.