Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards

(XBOX)Sidlicious420

Question

Thought it was a fantastic idea to begin with.. but now all i keep getting is the same things...

looking at information i can find on the internet, it says that a weapon blueprint is rare and that so are war frame blueprints... but what I'm wondering is.. are the rewards always the same? I've received the "weapon blueprint" about 4-5 times now and 2 times it was a glaive and the other times a gorgon... but thats it...

Im not sure how many war frame blueprints I've won from daily login but I'm fairly sure that I've got banshee more than once... Is this just bad luck on my behalf or are the blueprints basically all the same?

3 answers to this question

Thought it was a fantastic idea to begin with.. but now all i keep getting is the same things...

looking at information i can find on the internet, it says that a weapon blueprint is rare and that so are war frame blueprints... but what I'm wondering is.. are the rewards always the same? I've received the "weapon blueprint" about 4-5 times now and 2 times it was a glaive and the other times a gorgon... but thats it...

Im not sure how many war frame blueprints I've won from daily login but I'm fairly sure that I've got banshee more than once... Is this just bad luck on my behalf or are the blueprints basically all the same?

Bad luck?!?!? I just keep getting weapon/suit xp for things that are already maxed!  Must remember to change to worst equipment before logging out!  I wish I'd get blueprints as login rewards!