Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Prime Idea?

TENN0GEN

http://korevo.deviantart.com/art/Stalker-prime-488327107

Just a quick doodle idea if the stalker was stronger for those who beat him now...which i doubt cause hes like impossible

and those who can beat the stalker prime can get his armor set or skin or watever XD and i was thinking instead of Prime how about the word Nadir which means lowest opposite of prime which is top or best, first watever u wanna call it :3

And how about new Warframes like Darkside or negative frames called Nadir which means Lowest like i said before XD

How about silver?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10731051_719242964818121_2954199316442296188_n.jpg?oh=7223f66fd85ec90f3a3a47a3b0722f9b&oe=54BD1973&__gda__=1421846703_7bcca093f04c3f913fba9e816d0b4036

adds a nice extra touch but did u mean silver for the red lines?

IMA TRY ALL THE COLORS Srry for late responce went to store real quick XD

white and gold trimmed stalker? you know.... in the orokin era where he is still a tenno before we abandoned him and he turns into a bad guy? he needs a prime stalker version of nikana and he will be using the blind justice stance to fight us... and it will be called murasakiiro-yugure*it means purple dusk in japanese* and yup im obviously drunk and high to suggest this...

*EDIT:And he needs his previous frame name because stalker prime just doesn't make sense...

Edited by Tar_Spit_Fire

white and gold trimmed stalker? you know.... in the orokin era where he is still a tenno before we abandoned him and he turns into a bad guy? 

Low Guardian, not Tenno. Read the wiki.

And he should be gold and white, no silver and black, he's more of an Orokin than the Tenno have ever been.

Stalker use to be gold/white/silver/bronze/purple/whatever. Only reason he is black is from all the smoke he uses to move around doesn't wash out and the red is the blood of his enemies stuck in the cracks of his suit. (just a fun idea)

• 2 months later...

I dont like this idea of "prime" this thing canalize all things in the game, but something as a advanced stalker or ancient stalker with more powerfull skills and weapons . i think the same about weapons or maybe warframes, ex, valkyr or saryn, valkyr is a experiment corpus, created in lab, why not valkyr vandal or mutalist saryn?

Maybe some dark metallic Purple?

an old topic...but maybe i can redraw him.....instead of prime maybe Stalker....Awakend??? maybe since primes have gold on him idk of a name but i will remake it and try multiple colors :D....gunna be tough Q.Q