Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*cough*cough* Blade St *cough*cough*

ntyd1s

Here is still expecting removal of invincibility and forced stunlock from the one and only remote radial ultimate ability in the game. Everyone knows it is an unfair advantage (euphemism) in Tenno vs Tenno combat and there are many who invested for the shameless trick. The longer you leave it around, the more butthurt will follow when the adjustment finally arrive.

225px-FlameRepellentModU145.png

HUZZAAHH!!

Edited by ntyd1s

He is not invincible he is only fast (infested missions prove what I'm saying). With limited targets, and low damage the fourth ability is no longer suitable for high rank games.

Now then if you want to talk forced stun lock we have a long list of frames that do that Rhino is at the top of the list. This is because until Ash reaches you, you still can fight, then once he removes him self you can move again, so really your only stunned for a few seconds.

The butthurt will always continue because there is always another frame or weapon that is "OP" because it can kill people. We have a long list of abilities that are based on area killing (unlimited), stun locking, homing, and high damage.

Bladestorm in PVP even when it is 'working' is not fun to play against, as there is nothing that can be done against it, and unlike other abilities which you are just dead or hurt, it eats at your time.

So put the damage back on then you can die without wasting time and other people can be happy.

What can you do against; bullet attractor, stomp, molecular prime, radial javelin, any ability? Nothing, you can't do anything to prevent an ability targeted at you, unless you have snow globe or electric shield, these two abillities still don't block every ability. Snow globe does however negate blade storm unless Ash targets you while in the globe.

Make it hit players only once and remove the invincibility. That's what I'd do, honestly.

Bladestorm in PvP.

At the current state blade storm is in, hitting a player only once will do nothing to the targeted player besides annoy them.

Edited by Postal_pat

I had an idea once for PvP:

PRESETS:

Choose from a fixed selection of warframes and weapons.

FOR EXAMPLE: Excal with braton, lato, and Skana. The most basic precept.

Perhaps a select 4-5 frames to choose from:

-Excalibur

-Mag

-Volt

-Rhino

-Possibly some other.

Warframes' abilities are limited to powers 1 and 2.

No fusion has been applied.

certain amount of uses per ability.

FOR EXAMPLE: Slash Dash (3 power uses left)

Weapons exclude any weapon that exceeds Mastery Level 4

Weapons to be chosen from:

-Braton

-Paris

-Burston

-Latron

-Lato

-Hikou

-Sicarus

-Furis

-Bo

-Skana

-%&^or

-Some dagger type.

And that is all one would have to choose from. It is only a precept of what I had in mind, a quick make without proper cleaning, but it would enable fair combat with specifically chosen warfarmes and weapons by DE and make combat in PvP MUCH more equal and balanced than it is now. 

He is not invincible he is only fast

I hit a fragile-build Ash during Blade Storm on my ally with moderately ranked Marelok multiple times. He normally couldn't take 2 shots. If it wasn't invincibility then the client sync has to be fixed.

Here is still expecting removal of invincibility and forced stunlock from the one and only remote radial ultimate ability in the game. Everyone knows it is an unfair advantage (euphemism) in Tenno vs Tenno combat and there are many who invested for the shameless trick. The longer you leave it around, the more butthurt will follow when the adjustment finally arrive.

225px-FlameRepellentModU145.png

HUZZAAHH!!

Wow, another post bashing frames for being too OP. Post after post after post people complain about stun lock this, blade storm that, instead of just learning how to counter the frame or weapon being used. 

PRESETS:

-Excalibur

-Mag

-Volt

-Rhino

-Possibly some other.

-Braton

-Paris

-Burston

-Latron

-Lato

-Hikou

-Sicarus

-Furis

-Bo

-Skana

-%&^or

-Some dagger type.

And that is all one would have to choose from. It is only a precept of what I had in mind, a quick make without proper cleaning, but it would enable fair combat with specifically chosen warfarmes and weapons by DE and make combat in PvP MUCH more equal and balanced than it is now. 

I would allow combat with only frames that certain people like and it's a big (*&( you to the people that been playing the game since the beginning, both PvP and PvE

PRESETS:

-Excalibur

-Mag

-Volt

-Rhino

-Possibly some other.

-Braton

-Paris

-Burston

-Latron

-Lato

-Hikou

-Sicarus

-Furis

-Bo

-Skana

-%&^or

-Some dagger type.

As I have said in many other threads - a preset build like this will defeat the purpose of attaining your own gear. Why would I spend plat for inventory space, catalysts, and reactors if PvP had preset loadouts. 

For PvE? Please, everyone stomps PvE - even players with 0 understanding of the game. 

Please note: I have 0 formas on my gear. Yet, Tier 4 tower, defense up to wave 30, nightmare difficulty, and endgame runs are no problem. 

If I can do this, everyone can.

I hit a fragile-build Ash during Blade Storm on my ally with moderately ranked Marelok multiple times. He normally couldn't take 2 shots. If it wasn't invincibility then the client sync has to be fixed.

Put [REDACTED] on that marloek - [REDACTED] still procs during blade storm. He will not be able to cast again. 

Edit: I redacted some key words - Don't want it to be used against me. 

Red 

Edited by REDHOOOD

Wow, another post bashing frames for being too OP. Post after post after post people complain about stun lock this, blade storm that, instead of just learning how to counter the frame or weapon being used. 

And how sir, do you counter Absorb and Blade Storm spams? (seriously, I want to know how to avoid these A holes)

• 2 weeks later...

And how sir, do you counter Absorb and Blade Storm spams? (seriously, I want to know how to avoid these A holes)

Absorb, you just walk away from, if she hasn't taken too much dmg it won't really hurt you. But BS...yeah it's exactly that: BS. There is no hard counter. Everyone keeps saying "l2p- use counters- team strategy" blah blah blah. Sounds like a freaking motivational seminar in here, and about as truthful. The hard truth is, once BS starts, there is no counter. You cannot target him and "unload your marelock on him" you cannot dodge out, you cannot block. You take it to the face and respawn and pray he's not there waiting to gank you as soon as you load back in. 

Absorb, you just walk away from, if she hasn't taken too much dmg it won't really hurt you. But BS...yeah it's exactly that: BS. There is no hard counter. Everyone keeps saying "l2p- use counters- team strategy" blah blah blah. Sounds like a freaking motivational seminar in here, and about as truthful. The hard truth is, once BS starts, there is no counter. You cannot target him and "unload your marelock on him" you cannot dodge out, you cannot block. You take it to the face and respawn and pray he's not there waiting to gank you as soon as you load back in. 

Truth.

You know, I thought the same about Absorb until the other day, where someone was flying around spamming it, exploding hard enough to kill immediately after starting it with no absorption of damage, and repeating the process. I was wondering if that was normal or if I'd just jumped into a match late.

Not a big deal, I just kept them at arms' length for the rest of the match, but the first couple times it happened it kind of threw me for a loop.

Truth.

You know, I thought the same about Absorb until the other day, where someone was flying around spamming it, exploding hard enough to kill immediately after starting it with no absorption of damage, and repeating the process. I was wondering if that was normal or if I'd just jumped into a match late.

Not a big deal, I just kept them at arms' length for the rest of the match, but the first couple times it happened it kind of threw me for a loop.

As far as that goes with absorb, they might very well still be taking fire from npc's and you can't see it, thus charging up the absord, but still just walking away is the best counter for it. If they pop it immediately it shouldn't 1 shot you. Knock you down maybe, but just roll out of it and move on or turn around and slaughter them, your choice.  If they are flying around 1 shotting people with an insta-absorb it's either lag or they are hacking (and I've seen a nxy in perma-absorb before doing that, not 1 shotting people but actually flying in the bubble and popping it whenever they wanted, but considering nothing else in the match was lagging I would chance to guess it was a haxx)