Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Look At Your Menu On Extraction

dashashou

Yup. Was looking on misson progress info while in Extration zone, waiting for the last player. He came and extraction scene started, showing my frame with UI screen showing in front of its head.

Back in my Lisette - Mission Failed. #rage #bugframe

aye  it does crash you 

We have found the price ;) 

Ouch... no more can be said. At least now we know what we must not do at extraction.

I had hoped that Hotfix 14.10.3 was a complete fix for this troublesome Mission Fail menu. In fact I was excited to see this fix... but not as much was fixed as I hoped.  During a Sargas Ruk mission, all ended well and the boss was beaten. Upon extraction the UI mission completion menu popped up (on its own, meaning I was not pausing it) as it should, but it seemed a bit smaller and then flew away with me and my Liset ship. The next sequence of events was that I lost connection to the host, was returned to my ship, and received the standard mission fail menu. (sad face)

Well, it looks like my veins will stay clean thanks to them pulsating in frustration (red text terms)

(Update)

So far U15 has beaten this as far as getting the mission fail. I still lose connection with the host after doing an in-progress mission review.

Edited by X-Sarge