Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remooval Needed? "slash Dash" And "rhino Charge"

Tsoe

We can all Smell UP15 around a corner

Now it gonna bring Air dash

Great for mobility and in a total legit way

Now we have Rhino and Excalibur, both use a Dash like atk that have no other effect than being a dash with litle damages

Damage that the old slide atk could easily outclass

So

Do we still need thoose useless skills? ( and dont pull off the signature moove story, they dont deserve that title )

unlike Hydroid dash they have no utility ATM

So maybe it's allready planned but maybe thoose two frame would greatly benefit to have a new unique skill that dont mimlc a simple dash (since all frame will have that passive ability)

More than delete them, a buff will be nice. Because following this logic a lot of abilities should be removed from Warframe because of my loadouts.

not really

all Melle will have ability to Air dash

they need a total rework

tidal surge bring stuff along the dash

Rhino Charge and Tidal Wave Surge are basically the same thing.

Difference is that Hydroids actually build for duration, unlike Rhinos who build for spam.

Charge damages and knocks down last target hit. Wave knocks down everything it hits, and has a huge radius.

Lol... have you tried slash dash with a range/duration build, cross entire oceans with that thing...

and you ll do the same without wasting mod spot and much energy with the air dash+chanalling

about

wut is air dash

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/319048-thank-you-for-watching-prime-time-45/

it's in the second part of the 45 prime time

not really

all Melle will have ability to Air dash

they need a total rework

tidal surge bring stuff along the dash

You're linking together those Warframes abilities with the fact of the melee air dashing in a near future so I suppose you're talking only about mobility. Not every buff need to be on the mobility side neither for that reason they need to overhaul them.

Someone said there that duration + range combo on Excalibur's Dash and then you said that this is such a waste of mod slots. I also say that it's a waste building a melee only for coptering. All depends on playstyle.

Edited by Karlox

You're linking together those Warframes abilities with the fact of the melee air dashing in a near future so I suppose you're talking only about mobility. Not every buff need to be on the mobility side neither for that reason they need to overhaul them.

Someone said there that duration + range combo on Excalibur's Dash and then you said that this is such a waste of mod slots. I also say that it's a waste building a melee only for coptering. All depends on playstyle.

and here again the new system is suposed to let us free from coptering and i believe we will get a fantom sparing stance if no melee equiped

well

ofc i must be wrong >_<

Im sorry am i alone here in thinking that these abillities arent obsoleted by the new "airslash" because you can use not only the airslash and coptering in the same jump but also your abillity (i also saw this same topic regarding zephyrs slash dash(and superjump) analogue) do you people even consider this an option because although you are limited in the air when meleeing your movement makes you kind of a hard target this way

that's not even new and its the only way I use slash dash is to jump and trigger slash dash towards the enemy's heads to decapitate them from I first started  playing this game, I may have used super jump and r javelin less than 6 times combined because I needed the space for defensive mods because armor sux.

and almost all of the frames I have I have to get rid of 2 or three of their abilities and polarize their slots to make that particular frame strong enough to just enjoy meleeing or latron headshotting the mobs.

Edited by ranks21

Rhino Charge and Tidal Wave Surge are basically the same thing.

Difference is that Hydroids actually build for duration, unlike Rhinos who build for spam.

Not sure what you mean by that, but the Rhino Charge is affected by duration as well.

My Narrow Minded was only rank 5 back then. Now I can go to the moon and back in one Charge.

The dash powers have invulnerability frames while they're active and they move you a lot faster than the air dash. 

Not to mention that the channel portion of air dash will cost additional energy if you hit enemies while moving, unlike the dash powers which are the same cost regardless.

I think Slash Dash could use a forced slash proc or a stagger effect and allow you to pass through units while it's active, but it's fine otherwise. Ninja dashing through groups of enemies is so much fun.

If we could manouver the slash dash while active, that be great.

If the slash dash did some heavy slash procs that be great. Cutting open a wound to make the killing easier. 

With the other changes in mind with superjump getting a invisibility / smokebomb otta' here deal. We are fine with how he is. 

Please dont ruin my main frame by suggesting these non-sense ideas. If they were to roam the lot, the game would be so broke not even a chicken could cross the road.