[DE]Steve

Partnership Announcement

Well I´ve read it now, it sounds ok, I hope it is, and thats a lot of money involved , my best wishes...

Edited by Hayzemet
  • Upvote 43

So... more coffee for the Devs?

For those who can't be bothered to click...

After skimming the document, two numbers jump out:

$73.2 million

58%

Edited by Kthal
  • Upvote 21

Why DE, why?

I'm really hoping this is only a boon for this already great game, but I'm skeptical...

Edited by Kestral9999
  • Upvote 60

Thanks for the update.  I will reserve my opinions about this until I see what develops.

As long as it is the same Warframe that I have come to know over the last year and a half, I will be cool with it.

• Upvote 16

More resources, same people, no outside bullS#&$? Sounds OK, just hope it's true.

• Upvote 64

So now that we can talk about it, can ya tell us what affect the forum protest had when Warframe players saw that one post by sumpto food?

• Upvote 7

P9h46mo.gif

EDIT: Anyone mind translating that document into English? 

Edited by zergla
  • Upvote 18

So as far as Sumpo is concerned:

Upon Closing, Digital Extremes will become an indirect 58.0% owned subsidiary of the Company, and 
the consolidated profit or loss and assets of Digital Extremes will be accounted for in the consolidated 
financial statements of the Group.

PWE itself only has 3% of the voting shares.

Thoughts?
Edited by SilentMobius

In the wise words of one of the above posters, I shall wait and see if this is indeed as good and innocent as it sounds. 

Best of luck fending of PWE, DE. 

• Upvote 6

Thank you for the update. I really hope they do not interfere with the beautful relationship you have fostered with your loyal fans and game players. I look forward to seeing the positive benefits of this relationship, and hope this game and company continue to thrive and deliver quality experinces for years to come.

Hold fast, Tenno. Shinobi are survivors.

• Upvote 3

I don't know how to feel about this. PW can be tricky but I'll will cross my finger and hope for the best.

• Upvote 6

I'm quite interested to see how this all goes, but I'm hopeful from what I've read both here and in the document.

I'm wondering more about this statement in particular, or if its old news and I haven't been paying attention.

e3CAwY8.png

• Upvote 41

So as far as Sumpo is concerned:

PWE itself only has 3% of the voting shares.

Thoughts?

Under the "LISTING RULES IMPLICATIONS" section, 2nd paragraph : 

Upon Closing, Digital Extremes will become an indirect non-wholly owned subsidiary of the Company 
and the common shares of Digital Extremes will be owned as to 58.0%, 3.0%, 26.1%, 2.8%. 3.9% 
and 6.2% by Multi Dynamic Games, Perfect Online, Ontario Ltd. 1, Ontario Ltd. 2, Ontario Ltd. 3 
and Digital Extremes Employee Share Trust, respectively; and the Class B Special shares of Digital 
Extremes, which carry no voting rights in Digital Extremes, will be owned as to 58.0%, 3.0% and 
39.0% by Multi Dynamic Games, Perfect Online and Ontario Ltd. 1, respectively.

Edited by Neah
  • Upvote 39

Just don't let them actually screw with you and 'change' your vision and the way the game is handled. Don't let it be theirs.... That'd make for some very, very, very unhappy players.

Until then, still hoping for the best in the long run.

• Upvote 9

I shall reserve any opinion or feelings on who you guys decide to partner with, but I swear to Lotus if I see a single Perfect World lockbox I'm done.

Edited by A1CZERO
  • Upvote 49

I shall reserve any opinion or feelings on who you guys decide to partner with. but I swear to Lotus if I see a single Perfect World lockbox I'm done.

I second that with all my might.

• Upvote 33