Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Tilesets I Look Forward To Having...

Institute-Marksman

Let your imagination roam free and think what these would be like:

Corpus Jungle(Frontier Camo Crewmen), possibly Terraformed planet.
9iupuXc.jpg

Grineer Crashed Ship. Locations: Mars(Gradivus Dilemma).
k9y9c9B.jpg

Corpus Shipbreaking Yard(home of Serro and Quanta Crewmen), location: Corpus Snow Planet.
31vTUxD.jpg

Grineer Snow Outpost(Snow Camo Grineer)
ckqLJ3a.jpg

PS: this is not my art, I plucked them from Google.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Can I throw my money at the screen harder than I already am?

Not if you want the screen to stay in one piece. 

You forgot to add the underwater tileset and the frozen wasteland (from Cryotic Front) to the list. Technically we have seen that one but it hasn't been fully implemented yet. 

Not if you want the screen to stay in one piece. 

You forgot to add the underwater tileset and the frozen wasteland (from Cryotic Front) to the list. Technically we have seen that one but it hasn't been fully implemented yet. 

The Ice Planet tileset(frozen wasteland) has already been created, it WILL return. The Cloning Facility(underwater base) was being concepted heavily in one of the latest Devstreams. I assume it is being created as we speak. This topic is to show tilesets which have not been created of which I hope will arrive at some point in the future.

The Ice Planet tileset(frozen wasteland) has already been created, it WILL return. The Cloning Facility(underwater base) was being concepted heavily in one of the latest Devstreams. I assume it is being created as we speak. This topic is to show tilesets I hope will arrive at some point in the future.

Gotcha. I was under the impression that this was about tilesets that have been teased or shown in part that you wanted in game sooner rather than later. 

I'll take the shoreline Corpus base up top.  We could use a paradise locale in Warframe and naturally the Corpus would be the one's to strip mine the hell out of it.

I haven't slain dozens of foes across an island paradise since... gosh, Phantasy Star Online Episode II for the Gamecube!

Edited by Littleman88

I'll take the shoreline Corpus base up top.  We could use a paradise locale in Warframe and naturally the Corpus would be the one's to strip mine the hell out of it.

I haven't slain dozens of foes across an island paradise since... gosh, Phantasy Star Online Episode II for the Gamecube!

Strip mining is more 'Grineer-y'. I think the Corpus would want to turn it into a hotel or beach resort everyone can visit. For a price, ofcourse, like true Ferengi Corpus.

first - small moon somewhere around Jupiter, possibly future Europa titleset.

second - could be some part of corusp excaving the Fomorians

third - i think Serro description said that weapon is used on Sedna so we should move Grineer into other planet/moon.

thorth - GRINEER SECRET MOON BASE (on the real moon around the earth)

Edited by Xardis