Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should We Be Able To De-Rank Clans?

Malthael45

When i first started here, I went straight out and got loki prime access, not having the first clue about this game. My brother had been playing it on Ps4 before and it looked ok. So we both moved onto pc, and first thing was first, we starting creating our own dojo. We rushed everything so it would be ready for when we needed it, but not knowing about the barracks..... Unfortunately, We stopped at mountain clan. Now its incredibly rediculous amounts of resources for 10 people to get.  I think it would be awesome if we could simply Destroy the barracks, and be de-ranked. As of now, it seems once you make that mistake, you can only Try to recruit to get some help, Destroy everything and lose everything( which i will never do, put too much plat in there), or just plain and simply suffer the farming until it is all done. But even with Weeks of having the boosters on, we have barely put a dent into the research, considering for Zephyr's 3 pieces alone being 900k credits and 1800  Oxium etc..Just saying it would be really nice and helpful for nubs like me that start and rush everything too quick, and then have to suffer the Consequences, If we didn't go ahead and do 2 more prime access, we would not have anything near to what we do now.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

yea i think they should but the issue is you can have a huge clan then demote all the way done and still have members, which is why they have it as it is now.

HOWEVER!

they can make it that you need a certain minimum of members to Demote the clan/remove the barracks