Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trolls And Scammers.

(PSN)jwernecke

Question

17 answers to this question

I can get that much but on the support ticket I don't see a place to attach a file. Maybe because I'm on a tablet not an actual PC?

Use an image hosting site like puush or imgur and just give support the link.

Edit:

f3cec83017.png

Just found this so yeah. 

Edited by LeviathanRise

He was on there again tonight. Only this time he was trying to claim that the kid was the scammer...except the kid is in my alliance and I know better...so I asked him what was going on and he told me that he lost $40 to the #$&(% and never got the plat as promised. I was like dude...never trade for stuff outside of the trade window...

He was on there again tonight. Only this time he was trying to claim that the kid was the scammer...except the kid is in my alliance and I know better...so I asked him what was going on and he told me that he lost $40 to the #$&(% and never got the plat as promised. I was like dude...never trade for stuff outside of the trade window...

That's crappy.

People like that need to pay.

The troll isn't even from here (US). He lives in South Korea.... Can we get a region lock like some games have? I guess that would jack with the guys from the UK in my alliance though...

"One guy from this country trolled me, so In want the entirety of that country to no longer have the ability to play with others around the world."

Region Lock is terrible, it didn't work in VIndictus at all.