Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

14.11 Hypethread - Where Has All The Hype Gone?

MDRLOz

i dont care for kubrows. i already have 2 dogs irl and they are A******s ~.~ dont need another one xD. but i love them. what i want are the missing executions for blind justice and maybe a new pistol this time around

I've never had dogs before, my parents never wanted one. Q__Q I also want to get one now, but too expensive plus my apartment doesn't allow animals in the building. :/

I've never had dogs before, my parents never wanted one. Q__Q I also want to get one now, but too expensive plus my apartment doesn't allow animals in the building. :/

awwww :( but lets get on topic. i didn't even ask for my first one. he was literally brought to us by a family friend. he was found abandoned in a park as a puppy covered in ants. but lets get back on topic....yea patch!!!! whooooo tenno reinforcement!.......hype?

Everyone is saving their hype for U15.

I'm betting that if/when a U15 teaser site goes live, the forums will more or less explode in rainbow text, hype gifs and all manner of excitement.

And you will be at the Vanguard of it all, I'm sure.

-snip-

*adds to the pile*

DJjQcR8.gif

And as for what we are getting, hotfixes, maybe the Excalibur changes aaaand possibly a new weapon or bling bling?

I see you've been to that deep dark place...

Don't mind me.

9TqyFui.gif

Edited by Farris