Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #39!

[DE]Rebecca

Are there any plans on the table to add more Kubrow types of Kubrow Mods?

Have any details on the Orokin/Void Trader been decided yet? And if so which are you willing to talk about?

Will Update 15 have a teaser/hype site?

Hello DE,

my Name is Daniel and i would like to hear from you what are your ideas about future pets?

Maybe an extra room for pets in the liset?

Maybe little birdie pets?

Or an Aquarium,where you can choose wich fishes(?) swimm there(orokin whales)?

A cat Kubrow thingie?

What are your plans?

And here the birdie pets(owls) :https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/295198-the-hunhow-utility-only-companion-concept-mimic-hunhow-redesign-new-art/ (not my thread)

Edited by Boltcatcher

Any updates on how the larger weapons (Gram, Galatine, etc.) will function with the directional air-melee attacks?

Apologies if this question has already been answered in a past stream.

Also, Dojos with a more similar look to the style of the Orokin Void? Seen as the color options for the Dojo are coming, thought this question could have some relevance.

Edited by CBM.VFX

1)  Is it possible we could have a more specific method of acquiring the void keys that we want, similar to what you did with the T4 keys (run a lower tier interception mission for T4 capture, mobile defense and exterminate keys, run a higher tier interception for.T4 defense, survival and interception keys). Currently in survival missions there's too big a selection of keys to get the one type we're after and in defense there's no guarantee a key will even be rewarded.

2)  Regarding Archwing. Since we will not be able to use normal warframe abilities while using Archwing, in what way will you tailor the Archwing mode for each warframe to differentiate between them. For example if Archwing is just going to use the base stats of each frame players will just all use Rhino for max health, shields and armor or will each frame have their own unique abilities while in Archwing mode.

Is the team carrot still coming or has the donkey redtext ate it, or will we finally get some squad controls - vote kick/blacklist block from match making if ignored

Matchmaking region filters, can we get west and east Europe and Russian filters for obvious reasons, same as you have for the USA which just happens to be smaller than Russia alone, yet you think we can all use the same filter with no issues

The trade chat channel is always giving me a headache and trading through the forum gives other problems trying to be online at the same time.

So I was wondering if there are any plans for the future to add some sort of an auction house function to the game, to make trading easier.

Hi there, and I really hope you can ask these for me.

Currently according to both the Wiki and my friend's personal and very recent information after MR 15 test, the tests just repeat the 15th test over and over. My question is when abouts will the tests be updated again? I'm holding off on taking the MR16 test until they're updated so that I can enjoy the new test.

Also, when do you guys think you'll implement a way to retake old MR tests?

On a separate topic, DE Steve seamed very excited about the quest system. He stated it was really sad that all the lore and fun of old events would just be forgotten when completed. And that the quest system would save events for the future tenno to enjoy. Why is it that now that the quest system is firmly implemented, that none of the recent or previous events have made it into the quest section of the codex?

Thank you for taking the time to read and I really hope my questions make it into the stream

1. Are we going to get robotic pals? MOA, RAPTOR, ROLLER (plz create ROLLER variants, there are many MOA variants).

2. Excalibur - is his rework already set in stone, or are more changes coming?

3. Nekros, Ember - what ideas are on the table for their respective reworks?

4. Life Support Unit - will we get a life support unit EXTRACTED from the Extraction mission (bad pun)?

5. Scorpion rework with Atterax, and giving the Sheev to gun-toting Grineer when they are disarmed; wil we get it?

6. Darvo's Barter or some other form of giving players a chance to switch their mountain of unwanted/excess farm for THAT PART that RNGesus has not blessed to them yet?

7. Give us Planet/asteroid base biosphere tileset for Void to have Extraction missions? Helps de-diluting drop tables by redistributing stuff to the new mission. 

8. STATUS 2.0 - I have posted a very comprehensive rework not relying on RNG at all, giving tactical meta-game for Status buildup/shed-off/transfer. Are you looking into options for new STATUS/proc mechanics, preferably not relying on RNG? 

9. Will we get EXCALIBUR VOR? Vor remembering that he was Excalibur and recovering his powers in the Void, breaking free of Grineer indoctrination and the Corruption, and fighting alongside - or against - The Lotus? 

My questions:

1)Will we be able to equip more than one weapon some day... (Please! I want to Play as a DMC3 Vergil With Galatine/Gram D.Nikana and Obex/Kogake/some gauntlet weapon (or eventualy Venka) Reload would act as a "quick-swich-button-for-melee" or "slash-with-second-melee-weapon-button" [btw could you add a proper lock-on system Like in DMC1/3/4 or Bayonetta?])

2) What will be the next 'Frame? I'm dying to know (and secretly hoping that it will be my favourite fan concept...)!

3) Will other stances get more combos? Some of the rare stances got only one besides the spam-e-combo... 

4) Will we be able to assist the Infested during Infestation Outbreaks? (I'm dead serious here!)

That would be all.

No wait!

Will we get more lore? (such a rhyme...)

New Faction to kill become friends with?

Swimming! Will we be able to swim in tilesets other than The Undrewater Tileset?

Edited by Drejzer

Not sure if it's been said yet since I didn't feel like reading through the 6 pages, but can you promise us proxy war will not turn into another PvP system that a large chunk of the player base will ignore and another part completely despise?

I forgot my original question but anyway

Will there ever be missions with multiple objectives? Let's say

First you will have to kill 150 grinner, then suddenly the life support gets turned off because they prefer their crew alive and you have to find a certain console on the whole ship within ten minutes. Afterwards you have to head to the ship's core because you just noticed that this ship has some dangerous load and it needs to be destroyed.

In my opinion, that would give the game a little more variety within a single mission and not just stuff like "Kill 40 grineer because reasons and then leave again"

With the prime accessories packs going out over the months, will we ever see a prime accessories pack on the market or will they always stay exclusive to prime access? (A store exclusive pack so as to not take away from the exsisting ones.)

A couple Archwing questions:

Will there be any levels where we can use Archwing in orbit  (or some other non-zero gravity area), or does Archwing only work in 0-G?

And, (perhaps relatedly), will there ever be any Archwing levels where we will be able to use or normal (read: non-Arching giant) weapons?

(I really want to be able to cowboy out and dual wield my Bolto while flying around) 

Hello DE,

my Name is Daniel and i would like to hear from you what are your idead about future pets?

Maybe an extra room for pets in the liset?

Maybe little birdie pets?

Or an Aquarium,where you can choose wich fishes(?) swimm there(orokin whale)?

A cat Kubrow thingie?

What are your plans?

And here the birdie pets(owls) :https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/295198-the-hunhow-utility-only-companion-concept-mimic-hunhow-redesign-new-art/ (not my thread)

Oh God, no. No more pets.

Dojo aquarium idea is enough.