Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #39!

[DE]Rebecca

Questions:

Do you (the devs) have any idea what our next companion will be?

Can we have Neurodes as a Login Reward?(to lessen the demand, but keep it a rare resource)

When are you going to do something about how the Corpus all look so similar? (If you've seen one, you've seen them all)

How about a new type of Corpus proxy? (not just an adaption of an existing one)

Can we have more diversity of NPC death animations(non-gore), because they're quite limited. Would like to see something like assassinations, but in mid-combat, like Ash's blade storm, but with guns.

Can we have a Corpus full-blown Shotgun available in the market? (and not as a rare drop from an assassin)

Something's up with twitch on my laptop so I cant watch this until on youtube. So I would like to ask will it be possible to use the new archwing gear for events like the Cicero Crisis and others. Or would be there be missions and events based solely for  the use and acquiring of the arching? Also would you please gives us a sneak peak of the new warframe or weapons that are coming out soon? Anyway thanks for making this game and sorry I wont be able to watch this devstream with awesome prizes but good luck to everyone else!

Me first time posting on forum. So Archwing is coming soon, that's nice been waiting for that. But I have a couple questions about other stuff so if they are old or been asked before sorry, its just my own thing I want to know personally. So here it goes:

1)Will there ever be the return of wraith/vandal weapons at all? Cause as the new player(started since U13), I kinda lost opportunity to get some weapons, so I wouldn't mind to add them to my arsenal. At least do some kind of event for them or something, that would be nice.

2)Will we ever see the return of some mods which are no longer in game? Like Primed chamber, Tethra's doom, and some other auras, which were in game but later removed for unknown(for me personally) reasons? Or can we actually have additional slots for Primary and secondary weapons? Like auras? Warframe and melee have additional slots for that, why not add same for guns?

3)Will there be more interaction between players in the near future? At least for dojo part? Like can we have this random animations? Like for example Bro-fist? Or hug each other? I mean Tenno have feelings right? So we can do some of that stuff, maybe limited for Dojo, or actually have it during missions.

Proxy wars.. That was actually a thing? Huh. Never thought that would be mentioned ever again.

What did you think Red Veil, and Baro Ki was being used for? Obviously building into it.

Now then... as for an interesting question.

Will the only benefits to archwing be the mods, or similar to warframes will they get increased stats as they level? OR do they just use the Tenno's shield, armor, health, and energy?

Is the new Ice tile set that was teased in Operation Cryotic Front event confirmed to return with U15 or will it be added back sooner?

We already have excavation back, now we just need that beautiful new tile set to go with it.

Edit:

A second question. You guys are currently working on more alternate helmets for the warframes and we've already gotten two new ones (loki and nova). I'm curious to know if there's a possibility for each of the prime warframes to get one additional alternate prime helmet that is unlocked when the prime is crafted? I feel like this would be a neat way to further customize our primes without sacrificing the 'prime' look that the current alternate helmets take away.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

2 questions.

1. Why does Corpus occupy every cold/freezing planet in the game? Doesn't they know that their shields nor electronics doesn't like cold?

2. Who gave the idea about Shiva dagger to be the slowest melee weapon in Warframe? Does it weight more than fragor??

Me first time posting on forum. So Archwing is coming soon, that's nice been waiting for that. But I have a couple questions about other stuff so if they are old or been asked before sorry, its just my own thing I want to know personally. So here it goes:

1)Will there ever be the return of wraith/vandal weapons at all? Cause as the new player(started since U13), I kinda lost opportunity to get some weapons, so I wouldn't mind to add them to my arsenal. At least do some kind of event for them or something, that would be nice.

2)Will we ever see the return of some mods which are no longer in game? Like Primed chamber, Tethra's doom, and some other auras, which were in game but later removed for unknown(for me personally) reasons? Or can we actually have additional slots for Primary and secondary weapons? Like auras? Warframe and melee have additional slots for that, why not add same for guns?

3)Will there be more interaction between players in the near future? At least for dojo part? Like can we have this random animations? Like for example Bro-fist? Or hug each other? I mean Tenno have feelings right? So we can do some of that stuff, maybe limited for Dojo, or actually have it during missions.

let me answer those questions: (because DE already mentioned some ideas and stuff about those things)

1. Every event weapon/ event mod may return after some time. Wait, we wont get a date for those things^^

2. again, every event mod may return after some time (e.g we already have the possibility to get the poison stat event mods).

Some Aura were removed from the game because it was not intentional to get them ingame ( = it was a transmute bug) And aura slots for primary and secondaries? Nope... I dont think this will happen in the (near) future (melee have stance mods so we can do crazy cool looking combos, warframe have auras so we can buff each other in a mission....

3. Yes, we will get Spacehubs and emotes. (emotes for dojo and missions)

Couple of questions:

1. With the addition of the "Directional Air-Attacks", will we also be seeing other, more similar improvements to melee and it's usage? 

Examples of things that need improvements:

Transition between enemies while using combos.

"Simple" air attacks that do not send you launching off in the direction of your cursor.

Changes to the Blocking/Parrying Mechanics to make them more useful at all levels of play.

2. Is there a possibility in the future of leaning a bit away from Mods when it comes to stat customizations? 

As it is now we are almost entirely reliant on mods for everything - stamina, survivability/defense, our offensive power, etc... 

And I know that this is one of the things the Focus System will be touching upon, but I wonder if there is a possibility of either outright removing or lowering the Module System's presence when it comes to base stats at all levels rather than once reaching Level 30.

3. Is there work being done on an "Improved" Matchmaking system? 

One big issue with the game right now is the...lacking, for lack of a better word, matchmaking system, which as it is now tends to "glitch out", and makes no apparent attempt at matching players of similar power together. 

This in turn messes with the Scaling System due to matching "High Power" and "Low Power" Players together. What this does is send the Scaling System into a fit where it tries to accommodate for both Player Types. and reaches a weird middle ground where HP Players can still one-shot everything while the LP Players struggle to even dent enemies.  

I know that this is probably waaaaaaaaaaaay down the road and a few more blocks away but I got to ask anyway:

Are we going to see prime archwings someday?

Another question:

How will Syandanas behave in Archwing missions?

Will they be removed for the duration of the space part? My fear is that they will cause clipping with the Archwing or behave in some rather unfortunate manner and block the view etc.

I've my Question, not really hard.

First Question : Eris Boss.

According to Wiki, it said that Eris was the only planet to not have a boss, (Earth has hiding boss)

So I saw last Devstream said that warframe gonna add a J3-Golem?

Will J3-Golem be on the eris?

If that so, will it be the biggest boss of the planets?

If J3-Golem spawn in Eris is that mean we'll see the new Warframe?

Seconds Question : Kubrow Cosmetic.

Will we seen kubrow cosmetic?

Ex. Kubrow syndana or any others?

Third Question : Nekros Buff.

I saw DE talking about buffing nekros, but I've seen it yet, so will the nekros will get buff?

And what buff we will get?

Do the Desecrate Still giving the mods?

If Survival replaced as Excavation and what about nekros? Nekros has Chance to roll the oxygen bag, but if excavation was replaced will he roll the excavator(bag?)

Forth Question : Archwing Boss

After watching the Archwing Teaser(A Months ago?)

I wonder will we have the Archwing boss?

Like fighting Vay Hek using Archwing?

Fifth Question : Can we use a things on Archwing?

If the Archwing have update, can we use the primary secondary and melee weapons?

What about Kubrows and Sentinel if we have Archwing but sentinel and kubrow don't?

Sixth Question : Login Reward?

Any Plans on Login Reward, Like resource reward or mods reward?

I found it very annoying, I didn't have MK1-Braton but it give me MK1-Braton XP, and it's day 7 login.

So do you have any plans on Changing the login reward?

Check if player own this item/have it maxed or not.

Seventh Question : Easiest Question- Donate Kubrow?

Can we donate a kubrow on dojo?

If so, how much the tax will cost?

Eight Question : View your mods/Equip everything in Dojo?

Can we have an acess to View our mods in Dojo? Because when I was in Dojo I'll find someone to trade, but it's annoying I can't view my own Mods, so I need to waste player times and also I need to leave dojo and viewing my mods from Menu again and over again, and can we change weapons/ warframe / sentinel or kubrow while in dojo? I want to PVP with my friends but I'm too lazy to leave dojo and change my warframe and primary and secondary and melee and sentinel and go to navigator and go to dojo and I've to wait it load, also I need to walk too long to find the PVP area, so can we have the option to Change it in dojo?

Also can we have an Option like Searching the mods?

Last Question : Channeling and Charge Attack?

Channeling has come for a long time, but what about others people who love charge attack?

Can we have a stance that's charge stances or We can use charge attack and Channeling at the same time?

Edited by Hacker.Nova

How important will the stalker be to the game storys and will he receive a overhaul(a more unique appearance and some more original powers)

Will we be able to fight a overhauled raptor with the archwing.

Any hints on the 4th enemy faction(5th if you count the corrupted)

Will focus be one of the main additions for u 16.

Will the solar map be expanded in the future so as to make room for new bosses for each faction particularly the infested who only have two bosses at the moment both of which can only be accessed under special circumstances(i know golem is coming back but that still leaves the infested with only one 'normal' boss). I didnt know how to ask this question any better

I heard that you will eventually start to reuse themes for frames. Do you have a rough prediction of when that will happen. Also since they reuse old themes will they be released more frequently or will they still be one frame per update

Edited by warpath514

Yes, I have a question:

Considering you guys made the Darkness 2 and even the Bioshock 2 Multiplayer, if I remember correctly, as well as your own original game Dark Sector, my question is: Will you ever feature any weapons/accessories/easter eggs/customization ideas from any of those games?

hi good day team, i know its a drawn out question but reading the recently published article and link from your site on the acquisition of 61% shares of D.E. by P.W.O. i have a bit of concern. from my gaming experience which spans about 13 years i have interacted with quite a few P.W.O. games, none of which had very good experiences or expectations as the usual technique by this company is, make the game p2w, flood the cash shop, run the game on a ghost crew and basically squeeze the life out of the game and then either neglect the game to the point its basically dead or just shut it down as it isnt as profitable anymore. the initial paragraph stated that"Closing of the acquisition is subject to several conditions, one of which includes granting the exclusive rights to publish Warframe on consoles in mainland China to Perfect Online Holding Limited." i know there might be the issue of an non disclosure clause but does the 61% share and majority control also affects decision making about the marketing, development and business strategies of warframe/D.E. as to me this would be a huge turn off to this game knowing P.W.O. history and methods of running games.

A Few Questions:

1: With Regards to Directional Air Melee:

Channeling during Directional Air Melee attacks was shown to increase distance and (apparently) speed, but to my knowledge channeling does not presently increase distance or speed of slide/spin attacks (unless Quickening is equipped, but this is not an innate property of the maneuver); will we see this implemented in the future?

2: Zephyr:

Now that we can aim directional movement in air irrespective of Warframe, is there any chance of changing Tailwind to be consistent in its action? Because Tailwind's function depends on if you are in the air or on the ground, and Zephyr experiences reduced gravity, Zephyr will often lift off slightly when not running over perfectly level ground, making using it somewhat unpredictable.

As a simple suggestion, perhaps TW's ground function, and Dive Bomb could be combined? Using DB on the ground might launch Zephyr up, and doing so in the air would function as it already does. Personally, I would prefer to have an ability that always caused Zephyr to ascend, but this seems like a simple enough solution without losing anything.

In the interest of full disclosure, I should admit that I use a controller, so I find the need to quickly aim upwards to ascend before re-aiming at enemies below more frustrating than is probably the norm.

3: The Foundry:

3a: We can currently see the number of components and crafted copies of a blueprint we have in the foundry, but I don't see an indicator of number of blueprints we have. It's not a problem, per se, but given the long craft times of certain components, it might be a nice option (particularly when working out whether or not you have all you need to build multiple clan tech weapons).

3b: Not a huge issue, but are we ever going to get an ability to either queue multiples of an item, or access the foundry from a browser-based interface or phone app? I can understand the desire for players to log in (thus the argument against an external interface/app); but it does get frustrating when it comes to things like Forma, where a backlog causes the completion time to either inexorably work its way later and later (unless you somehow are able to be on and start the next one immediately every day), or simply adds an extra day where the Forma sits around ready to be grabbed.

3c: Is there any chance of being able to review the stats on an item in the foundry prior to crafting? For blueprints purchased this isn't really a problem (as you can see the stats in the market), but for blueprints obtained via alerts, it would be a pleasant addition (I realize that the codex provides an in-game solution, but the UI makes that somewhat cumbersome, particularly for comparing/prioritizing weapons).

4: Kubrows/Pets:

4a: Will we ever be able to keep multiple Kubrows out of stasis at once? I'm willing to pay the DNA stabilizer upkeep for that, but the cool-down between switching has made me somewhat disinclined to bother switching. I want to play with all of my space-dogs, but I don't want to wait three hours between missions with one.

4b: Will we ever be able to see the health bar of other players' Kubrows/pets (in the player/squad list to the upper-right on the HUD, I mean)? I ask because Kubrows (unlike sentinels) move independently of the player, get up close for melee, and can be revived; as someone trying to get back into Trinity, I'm noticing how Kubrows seem particularly vulnerable to Infested (in my experience thus far, anyway), and thinking that I might be more effective as a Healer/Support (specifically with respect to Blessing) if I could see their health as well.

5: Status Chance, Procs, and Effects:

5a: At present, physical damage mods are treated as adding an additional "elemental" damage onto the weapon, despite the quantity being determined by the amount of that damage type the weapon actually has. Given that this is the case, shouldn't they at least add to the potency of the status effect associated with that damage type? I understand that they seem to increase the predisposition for the associated effect to proc, but aside from Bleed (which, I admit, I suppose is the cause of my argument), the status effects associated with them are not really preferable to the status effects of more effective damage types (Puncture vs Grineer is rather out performed by combined Toxin and Radiation, Impact vs Corpus by Toxin and either Blast or Magnetic per preference, and Slash against Infested by Heat and Corrosive).

It just seems like physical damage mods have excessive drawbacks for too little benefit (as far as damage mods go; not calculated based on total base damage, don't add to total base damage in calculations for elemental mods, generally very low percent caps, don't really add much of anything to status builds, high cost, take up a slot that might be used to increase attack speed/fire rate or something...), which is unfortunate, because in some situations you don't really want to add elemental mods (for example, when you want a non-combination element, and don't have enough space to add two mods to prevent the first element from combining with the second, or when trying to farm some drop or something with Nekros and you don't want bodies disintegrating). I do use physical damage mods; but with the exception of the Gate Crash mods, I only find myself using Rending Strike when farming as Nekros.

5b: Status chance with shotguns (particularly the Drakgoon and Pyrana) is frustrating for me because performance fluctuates a lot; the advantage of the present formula is that it increases the percent chance per-pellet not-quite-linearly, and allows for a massive increase in per-pellet status chance (an otherwise baseline Pyrana with +240% in event mods instead exhibits a bonus of +289.33% per-pellet, while a Pyrana with those same mods as well as a maxed Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion, exhibits an increase of +570.56% per-pellet), but the actual value of those pellets is small enough that the RNG causes the actual proc rate to be very fickle. I guess I don't really have a proper question formulated on the subject (in part because I don't know how I would go about changing it), but are there any plans to adjust this?

5: Corrupted Mods:

5a: Any plans to add new corrupted mods? Fingers crossed for pistol fire-rate reduction!

5b: A few corrupted mods at present are somewhat lackluster in the present meta (for example, Critical Delay); any plans to revisit and perhaps improve them?

6: Miscellaneous UI:

6a: Could we get a "cancel" option for cosmetic alterations/loadouts?

6b: Any chance of an opacity slider for damage/affinity numbers? It would be nice to be able to have them displayed and still see the enemy when against crowds.

6c: Any chance of opacity sliders (or other display alteration controls) for other HUD elements? It'd be helpful if we could either adjust the opacity of the map (when toggled) or its placement; it already fades when aiming, but with weapons like the Buzlok (where hip-firing is necessary to do damage), it's a bit more of a hassle.

Simple and quick question, when is the functionality, usability and fixing of the UI going to be reitroduced as a top priority.. I've started having to just use one weapon because I'm fed up of getting motion sickness by using Pablo's "hot new user friendly" UI.