Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decorations: Poll!

[DE]Rebecca

Dojo Decorations Poll  

1,611 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oy, we just have to choose one? I'd like to see more decorations of any sort, which includes tints and textures as far as I'm concerned. On the other hand, right now our selection of functional rooms (i.e. rooms that actually have a use beyond "this is where you buy blueprints" and "this is a room so you can build other rooms") is really pretty limited.

If I have to choose one over the other, I'll choose rooms and hope that we'll at least see dojo color sets coming out soon since we already saw a prototype on the devstream.

Definitely need a firing range, maybe something like Planetside 2's firing range where you can just try out all the weapons freely on each faction and some way to test certain builds before buying/building them so you don't end up crafting stuff you don't like and will never use before everything else. 

Edited by -CM-SilentCoin

The ability to place things in the water in gardens. Or bridges in gardens. Or place things without them floating. Soooo difficult to place things in places things should be able to be placed! ugh lol ~ Vosen* Large Garden description is kinda wrong as well.

Also more trees. We have red trees. No big green trees or even sakura trees. Just autumn trees...

EDIT: Gun Range must come with the tenno equivalent of a punching bag for melee weapons. And show damage numbers.

Edited by 7.T.

Why have so little people voted for Kitsch/Novelty Decorations?! Music will make our Dojo feel more alive! We'll get more rooms eventually...

I have the warframe music setting turned all the way down so I can listen to spotify while I kill grineer. Adding music to the dojo is a very low priority for me especially when compared to getting new rooms. My reason for not choosing a music-related option.

Edited by Joenorthrup

Honestly I would love to have all these things, picking just one to vote on was very difficult.  Dojos need alot more stuff and smaller rooms need more capacity.

I love how every one of those choices would be a welcome addition, it shows me that DE has their finger on the pulse for this one.  Makes me feel very optimistic about the future of dojo construction.

Edited by Lediard

Honestly i think a shooting range room where you can spanw targets with different armor types and levels as to test guns and such. Also if there was say a course to run through shoot targets and earn point/time to see who can do the best/faster in the clan. 

If I had to choose just one, new rooms that do stuff like show off your gear or let you test guns or fight a bunch of levelled corrupted for practice or the like. Meaningful things. I mean, the closest we have is the trophy hall... Which is permanently Loki. Weren't we supposed to be able to change it to any frame at some point? :\

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

I'm still waiting for my 501st kubrow memorial statue.

That said, it would be nice to have some more hi-tech decorations to choose from, such as data feeds or control panels.

We have plenty of options to make our dojo feel rustic, but very few to make it feel like a space station.

I voted for more interactive things but I also want to see a training room that if possible would have a link to your armory and mods so that you dont have to leave and re-enter the dojo to test out different builds.

Another thing that would be cool is awhile back my clan was talking and we came up with the idea of having a tv of sorts that we could put up in our rooms and watch trailers or friends in their matches.

Also I would like to see the room storage limit which limits the amount of decorations that can be placed either be increased or go away because it really limits what players can do if their clan permits the players to have personal rooms.

Lakitel done a very good summary job at the end of page 3.

My own idea is to attach a rail/corridor thingy to the cryo-dorm to get external cluster of personal rooms.

My main concen about the dojo is that they're big, silent and empty:

Not a pleasant place to stay.

I understood that in the plot point of view, Tennos just woke up after a long sleep, and as "living weapon" socializing can be viewed as a secondary activity, but the multi-player aspect of the game deserves a minimum.

Another point I may have missed in the previous posts: Someone show up with the Embassy idea, what about Red Veil emissary?

Side note: as a PS4 player, using pad rather than a mouse, I would greatly appreciate a better magnetism, as well a "paced" rules (ie- 15 degree radial shift/ 25 cm (or 10 inches) XYZ increment)

Edited by (PS4)Valarkhin

I'd like a Room where you can take things out of the Vault. So things like forma, cash, resources. I'd just like to take things out now and then. I don't know how well it'll work in bigger clans, I'm in a 2 man clan with my brother and have almost all research complete (besides some pointless items we don't care for... I'm looking at you Medium Shield restore... so pointless.

ALSO- The dev room shown on Prime Time.

Edited by Hobojoe45