Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decorations: Poll!

[DE]Rebecca

Dojo Decorations Poll  

1,611 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yea, I'd kinda like all of these. Especially interactive things!

Can we please have maintenance robots! Cute little moas in colors of our own choosing, as well as costumes for them! I wanna paint mine blue with a bumble bee costume.

Please? *the cutest pouty puppy dog eyes I can possibly make!*

More interactive furniture of some sort would be nice. A place for tenno to chill out and lounge around, have a seat and kick back for a bit. More chairs, benches, couches, perhaps a large multi-seated table ( think like a large long table in a banquet hall ) - individual chairs. Maybe some kind of circle of places to sit pow-wow style. Something a few tenno could have a seat on together to shoot the S#&$ between missions. Perhaps some kind of bar?

Rooms.. hmm ..

A discotek! Club Tenno FTW!

Perhaps an actual Vault/Trading room? Instead of just two things you put wherever ( you could  optionally use those ) we could have a room dedicated to the theme? Decorated with lockers and crates and fancy vault-like things.

A few people mentioned a shooting range. I think this would be cool. It would also be cool if you could include access to your Armory in a room like this as well, so you can quickly and easily swap between weapons/frames/whatever so you can playtest different loadouts quickly and easily.

Edited by N0153

In addition..

Will we ever see a selection of fan art added to our dojo ?

You have recently offered the incentive for those designing weapons skins so why not introduce something similar for all those who have constantly contributed with their amazing art skills.

I know i would appreciate having some of that artwork displayed in my dojo.

In addition..

Will we ever see a selection of fan art added to our dojo ?

You have recently offered the incentive for those designing weapons skins so why not introduce something similar for all those who have constantly contributed with their amazing art skills.

I know i would appreciate having some of that artwork displayed in my dojo.

Yes, I also would love some art to add to the Dojo walls.

I would prefer anything that would make the dojo a more important part of the game. Instead of just being a place for the research rooms.

But something I would like even more would be a fix to the pathfinding algorithm that decides which rooms you can remove. It's still not possible to remove any room from a closed loop.

I wonder, is there any more information on the background of this poll? Once this poll closes, how likely are we to see the effects? Will we know what is going to be added or worked on before hand? More importantly, is this a poll just to have the information on hand or is it because there is some actual work being done with Dojo's that we might see soon and DE wants our input?

How about a sit down mechanic, akin to the Liset's planets' pop-up screen? Or being able to use furniture, like benches, to sit down upon? Kneeling, sitting cross-legged, relaxing in a 'paint me like one of your French women' pose, leaning on walls, etc. Having more 'points' of space in each room, to put in more cool stuff, would be welcome, too.

I'd also appreciate being able to properly size everything without having to rely on the 'lag spikes + rapid sizing' technique. An easy way to justify relaxing them would be to have larger objects cost more to build. Of course, I'm not aware of the reasonings behind why the sizings are so limited. It could be something to do with how larger items have their hitbox detections scale exponentially, (which I've encountered elsewhere) or perhaps larger items simply eat a lot more RAM than DE is comfortable with. Dunno! XD In any case, I wouldn't mind paying double the resource cost for anything 2x and higher in size.

hmm the polls dont really cover what I prefer.

The answer to the first question is rather obvious what the majority of people will want.  We will want the ability to do our own decorations to make it unique to our clan.

Personally I prefer semi predecorated rooms (so core decorations that make the rooms theme) with the ability to add to them (thus giving them our own uniqueness to said theme).  So much like rooms are now (though more decoration allowance the bigger the room, obviously).

While for the second one many of the options I'd prefer, though would like all of them eventually.

Some additional options:

Free kneeling (as in the ability to kneel anywhere without pads, maybe use that as an emote alpha test)

Ghost Clan Barracks (A barracks that clans can build but wont rank them up to the next tier, ie purely decrotaive purposes).

Edited by Loswaith

Interactive Items – drums, gong, bells, music player, teleport pads, jump pads, push volumes.

Jump pads! Jump pads! And a bigger Dueling room, with JUMP PADS!

Someone else mentioned a shooting range - related - how about a room that virtually loads a program where you can re-take mastery tests you've already completed, and compete with fellow clan members? And a way for others to watch it!

Maybe I ask too much. Jump pads, jumps are good enough for me. But if we are to dream...

Sorta-related: a way to handle a Warlord gone AFK for 30+ days. I understand having a life outside of warframe, but if you're a warlord, seems you should have an obligation to check in at least ONCE a week (or even once every other week) for Clan and Dojo wellbeing. Right now, if warlord goes AFK, there's nothing to be done.

Edited by Nercrosis

the rooms that i really want - 

dojo armory / testing room 

kubrow kennel for our clan to donate our kubrow to / adopt from 

danger room - like the x-men / rank pretest room 

vault to  donate resources / prime parts / look at all the loot 

remove the pillars from the obstacle course

I voted for Rooms, but I would like the dojo to also feature interactive objects that would make Tenno want to mingle there, think objects for mini games? Or maybe a room to test the players accuracy like in that Mastery Test with the various balls that lit up.

I definitely want more rooms (Though I would want at least a few of these rooms to be interactive)

Me and my co-warlord are focused on building up an amazing dojo, about 90% of our creds and resources go into it.

A firing range, weapons room (That lets you choose what weapons you display), Aquarium, and vault would be wonderful.

I'd also enjoy another type of obstacle course, those pillars plague me in my dreams...........

Anyway I definitely hope rooms win.

P.S. We would love a 2 story clan hall with a swimming pool or something to that effect.

I have 2 interesting ideas for rooms.

First: An Archwing flight test room. That'd just be awesome.

Second: A virtual reality room. I don't mean like "how to connect Oculus Rift to Warframe". I mean a room where the Tenno can activate virtual reality in their suit and then be able to play practice missions. The special thing is that you should be able to choose which mode to play(capture, defense, survival, etc.), and be able to change the faction anytime during the missions. You should also be able to change the amount of enemies each wave/minute and the enemies' levels.

A special feature in the virtual reality room should be test mode. You can choose any warframe or weapon, and edit what level the weapons/frame are. You should also be able to try every mod there is on your weapon/frame. The point is, in test mode, all combat items(kubrow breeds, sentinels, weapons, warframes, mods, etc.) should be available to try. When you try them, it should not be unlocked for you, but usable ONLY IN THE VIRTAUL REALITY ROOM OF THE DOJO.

This can be helpful because it lets you try a weapon or frame or sentinel or kubrow before you invest into them.

Now I like the interactive Items, but we can use a good round of all of the decorations to choose from. It may be asking alot but its true. We need the rooms of course but we are stuck with a basic tileset. The old tileset was awesome. Can stop beating that horse in the head. More items to decorate rooms with. Gives it more uniqueness.