Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decorations: Poll!

[DE]Rebecca

Dojo Decorations Poll  

1,611 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rooms

Hanger/dock -  This always seemed a natural addition for me but was always supprised it was never there and i just magicly apeared in a random room on the station but not like the cluster of 4  ports ya get at extraction from facilitys and vessals but more spread out as the size of our ships seemed a bit to big to have them all slotted so close, maybe even show a few of our lisset's in a hanger bay if your feeling ambitious enough.

Armoury - always wanted a room to have all my collected weapons placed neatly in sections along the walls or in some display cases, maybe just have it so you build the armory and then to add weapons you need to donate one that you build to add it to the collection.

Kuborow Kennels - Another thing i thought would be added with the kuberows was a kennals/nersary that you could place in your clan dojo  to leave a kuberow for long periods of time as an alternative to having them in stasis... a thought anyways.

Fireing Range - i dont think i really need to say much else, basic firing range with access to swap between your owned weapons from a locker or something or maybe even have it so you need to have wepaons donated to access varius ones at the fireing range that you might not have access to quite yet that others can build... kinda try before you buy kinda deal.

Windowd Rooms - Im on a space station, so how about access to some corridors that are half window and half into the station to get a nice new outside or evne a large domed promanade or something akin to the observatory.

Interactive Items

Information Boards - i have been waiting sooo long for something like this where i can easily display larger amounts of information maybe rotate a few pages every 10 seconds or so like one would be general information on my clan then another page would be any event dates coming up on another and then ahve a list of things folks want to buy or sell on another onemaybe have them networked an linked to any other boards built around the dojo.. im sure there are clans that would have alot of uses for these

Top scores for the obstacle course - not a specific item per say but something folks have wanted for a very long time... shouldnt be to hard to have a top 10 times for the clan.

Theses are just a few off the top of my head for my most wanted stuff but im sure there is alot more, but defo interactives and rooms, the halls need some funtion in them not just decor.

What i would really would love to see is a trainingroom for melee combos, because right now the only way i figured out how to practice them is to run through an exterminate mission an then use the empty level for practicing, which is quite tedious...

PLEASE pls pls add a room for solo melee training

What i would really would love to see is a trainingroom for melee combos, because right now the only way i figured out how to practice them is to run through an exterminate mission an then use the empty level for practicing, which is quite tedious...

PLEASE pls pls add a room for solo melee training

you really shouldn't need that i mean you have the arena.

Void themed rooms are needed! And we definitely need more rooms that serve a purpose (besides just looking awesome). My clan mates and I have been discussing this, and have thought that trophy rooms and personal rooms for members that don't have architect privileges would make the Dojo more appealing. I have also thought that clan leaders should have a way of seeing who has donated resources and credits, and how much, to the Dojo and research.

Reading some of these threads show the great possibilities that could be added to make this great game even greater.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't take the vote the wrong way.  I really like the garden rooms and plan to use more of them for my clans dojo that lead to other rooms when they are added.  Maybe making one or two of them deadends?  So the ugly red doors are not on three sides of it.

I would love to see personal rooms that can be tagged (Marked with a sign above the door) for players.  I myself am a roleplayer, and would love a place where I could store my weapons.  I would also LOVE to see rooms with a banquet table, with chairs that you can sit in. 

Plan on being here for a long time, loved every update that has come out so far.  Keep it up DE!

Yes rooms sound good especially functional rooms like firing range, weapons practice lab where you can adjust your weps mods instead of the dead effect we have in mod management and the need to run a game to see how / if they work out.

I have asked about this before but making the flags banners already in existing Rooms editable so the a clan can have their own emblem on them. 

I would like to see (I know this may be a bone of contention) a room for players in a clan to store / place or donate unwanted BPs, maybe for hard to get none Prime items like Vauban parts, items or resources, so that other clan members can use if they need them?.  Or even see the trade centre opened up only for clan members to exchange goods.  This could be at a price or tax in plat so DE does not lose out, like what is taken at the trade centre.  Just a thought atm and not very well conceived one at that, as i well understand the issues that could arise from opening up all items in trade.  

Edited by ComplexLain

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I cast my vote as well but I am assuming at one point we will get all of these and we are simply voting which comes first right? I hope that is the case because all of this is needed.

More rooms was my vote for what should be next and some better decorated rooms on the go... to make the Dojo actually have a point to it and add some rooms that don't need "babysitting" unless we have the time for it. I love decorating my rooms, simply the best, but when we do not have the proper time for all that, and sometimes the time to farm resources for the decorations, it would be nice if some decorations were already there for us.

Another thing I do not agree with. Why make decorations cost more with larder clan sizes? Just updated to a Shadow Clan (and yes, I know it would happen it didn't catch me by surprise) but even so, the decorations? Why? I do not agree to this. Dojo rooms and research should cost more, not the decorations. On the contrary decorations were already a little steep even for a ghost clan, but anyway whatever.

More Room Ideas and How To: (using also existing examples given above)

Simulation Rooms and "Lordana" (temp name idea off the top of my head, a female Ordis character, or perhaps another male Ordis type character since we already have the Lotus, whatever works better. Another male since we have the Lotus talk to us day in day out during missions? But then again we hear Ordis all the time, so I still prefer an AI female voice. Maybe there could be a set of two, one male one female, and be worked to add some humour into it as well as the A.I talk to each other and disagree on things or agree at times, etc)

Simulation Rooms will include- 1) Firing Grounds 2) Firing Range 3) Combat Simulator 4) Mastery Simulator 5) Obstacle Tower

1) Firing Grounds- Interactive. That is, walk through a set of corridors (not too many, a small little course will suffice) that has spots on the corridor where enemies appear. They should be "cardboard enemy cut-outs" but from holograms to keep with the style, and the corridors should have enough options in them to make the appearance of enemies random. None should be reachable by melee, which means the corridor can be the only thing you touch/step on.

More to this, the firing grounds could be a "cerebro" kind of room. Meaning that the room should be a large square or rectangular empty room with a corridor made from panels appearing to form a semi-random path. These panels appear over an empty "void" of a ground meaning that the sets around the set corridor that winds to the other end appear also as holograms mimicking perhaps locations or a void type tileset, with some colour in all holograms to make it aesthetic and clear for the eye and not just a walkthrough a blue energy room (which is also cool, and can be simply plain surfaces like the sets seen in the mastery rank tests).

Hostages can also be added here, targets that you must not shoot down (this more as an idea of a general addition to the game that I believe is missing.... enough of all these "run into the room and I'm a firing mah lazaaaah" people. Friendly-fire on hostages that can be shot and must be protected from your own fire as well that are also revive-able in the case a mistake is made are needed. Enough with the trigger happy crazy people in this game, we added wardens for some stealth gameplay and people are still running in guns blazing which is cool to be an option, it simply should be a much more difficult approach to chose)

2) Firing Range- Test your skills with long range weapons and sniper weapons on a firing range that again pops targets into being that you need to shoot down. Timed as well, these could scale to different difficulty levels which might be selectable before entering.

3) Combat Simulator- A mastery rank type of room that simply has a survival-mode mentality to it. Waves of enemies attack and you hold out against them. Make this a melee only entry. Waves slowly get stronger and harder. All three up add to a primary/secondary weapons testing ground, a primary long range weapon testing ground and a melee weapons testing ground.

4) Mastery Simulator- All mastery ranks a player has already achieved and unlocked simulated into this little room here that can be again like a "cerebro" environment (this cerebro like environment helps in making the room relatively small to fit into the Dojo, conserving space yet giving freedom within the environments made... Unlike the obstacle course which, well, takes up three Dojos at times)

Mastery Tests that you are up to cannot be played. So this cannot work as a practice run before entering you personal Mastery Rank Test.

5) Obstacle Tower- Kind of like the obstacle course, yet the idea here is again parkour with an added vertical aspect to it all. A path running around a tower you need to reach to the top of, complete with walls to run on, obstacles to jump over or slide under (not just lasers, some actual collision boxes would be nice) walls to run on so as to be used to jump behind corners and into other corridors (making coptering not an option on some spots) vertical walls that will need you to jump and climb upwards from one to the other to grab onto a final ledge etc.

A.I. Voice- Ideally this voice guides you through your performance. Making the experience more fleshed out as well. Comments on good shots, or enemies in the vicinity, or your points ranked up against other Tenno (you are now in the top ten of your Clan Tenno, or you are now Ranked First/2nd/3rd in your Clan Tenno, keep it up, etc). This voice can be active during the entire Dojo as well, reminding people of Clan Leader boards etc with such voice over comments as "a new record has been set in the Obstacle Course, can you beat it Tenno?" etc.

Competitions- What is the point of all this if there isn't some competition or means to share the experience with your clan? At which point, this could be a great system for clan held events. Records can be divided into all-time and tournament. Tournaments/Events can be named and held by the corresponding Clan members with access to this (adding also an extra clan member role to be "ticked" in clan management with reset records that start on zero for that event and tournament alone.

A cool element that can be added to this is rewards. For example, one of the event layouts the host can set can be with a top 3 event (top 3 members are given rewards) and an entry fee of say 10,000 credits for each member. The host could use the Dojo treasury or personal funds to add an extra reward to it all, or perhaps even a trade-able item from their own for 1st place winner, etc, coming up to (for example lets say) 10 members joining, 100,000 credit pool, an extra 50,000 credits added coming to a credit pool of 150,000, where first place could be set to a certain percentage of that etc (again as example, 1st place could win say 80,000 credits, 2nd place 45,000 credits and 3rd place 25,000 credits) and so on.

A shadow clan could possibly have 20,000 credit entry, all 30 members entering, adding up to 600,000 credits from entry fees alone, or larger clans could have 100 members enter with 10,000 credit fee coming to 1million credits, etc.

At the moment the obstacle course is kinda pointless and so will these in turn be also pointless without such elements added in the future or on the go.

Observer/Spectator Mode- Each room can have a spectator location when you enter the room, before its actual entry into the "event", were clan members will be able to see in spectator mode (kind of like when you are downed) the progress of the team-mate currently doing the run. Initially I thought of screens, but there is nothing Tenno about that and it kind of would make memory conservation a mess. So spectator mode feels more sci-fi I guess. There could be a log machine as well in-front of the "event/cerberus" inner entry that queues up the players that pressed to enter in a queue to call them up with a HUD display and their name (and "Lordana" perhaps saying "will the next Tenno please enter the _____ event?" and give a 50 second delay perhaps for them to enter (they might be some place else in the Dojo and the message will be heard by all Tenno, giving also enough time to get to the event. Perhaps a slightly longer time delay.

More on this, a separate Spectator Room can be added with hubs to all events, each in style of the event it shows, and pads for Tenno to enter spectator mode and see the event they want.

Constant "clutter" in the Dojo will have the AI voice give updates on each event, making reference to it like a news-room that gives updates to sports, progression, points gathered, ranks or records set, etc, making the entire Dojo feel lively in such events rather than a dead scrap of metal in the middle of nowhere of space.

Arsenal Start Up Ranking- A nice addition to all the above, to make these have an even larger purpose, is the ability to gain ranking experience within all these events. Again, we need to have a reason to want to "waste" our time in these, solo or in clan teams. What is the point of doing half of these without records to break but even so it needs more reason to make clan members more happy and eager to spend some time in here. Perhaps some drops should be also added apart from clan set rewards, something small that can be the likes of a Health Restore pack. Perhaps a pool of these the clan leaders can select and each week the weekly clan ladder hands out these little rewards.

Back to arsenal ranking, we should be able to get experience points on our weapons used in these. The amount gained will be of-course quite small, making perhaps ranking past rank 2 or maximum 3 a real grind and pain and completely pointless. It should be there to simply add the element of testing a new weapon out without going into a mission. At which point, realistically, testing a weapon out should give you xp no matter were it is used. Such simulation conditions could give that small heads-up to ranking new weapons and testing them out whilst the xp gained will not suffice for on-going play, since they are simulations after all and can only go as far as training you marginally.

"Trophy" Room- Simply a leader-board room. Perhaps with shots of players? Perhaps taxing but still a good idea. This could also be incorporated into a single room with the spectator room, or kept in a separate room.

This comes to a total of 6 new rooms just for the sake of adding Clan interaction (and adding the Duelling Room and existing Obstacle Course into this formula it comes to a total of 8 rooms). That should be more than enough to keep a clan happy with its personal interaction. They can easily at this point hold out mixed tournaments and events that will rank up overall scores from a select range of courses or all of them, etc, or simply simultaneous events one for each event type (Combat Trials, Firing Range Trials, etc) or weapons specific events (Paris Firing Range, etc)... The options are endless from there on.

Lastly, a Battle Room can also be added, coming to a total of 9. The battle room can be simply an upgraded version to the Duelling room. 2 vs 2 perhaps? A slightly larger location, with some obstacles in it, creating a tight team death-match arena.

Oh, on the hole duelling idea, tournaments on the duelling room should be possible where as many players as wish to join enter and each winner is placed against the next contender. Contenders are not allowed to leave the room whilst the tournament is on, also resulting to being observers (they can be not rendered to the fighters, making fighting responsiveness still a priority) and once a fighter loses the next takes his place and so on until the last two are against each other. Rules can be applied to flesh this out (like best out of three still being an option for each fight, etc)

Shadow Clan - Zen Hoplites

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/357331-zen-hoplites-recruiting-now/#entry3970339

Edited by HazaRD-WARRIOR

• 2 weeks later...

I think colour customization was a great step in the right direction. The problem before hand was that everyone's dojo was essentially the same, obviously room and asset placement were different, but it still felt too familiar. With the new colour system we have a better way to express the theme ours clans may be going for. SO I think it'd be really cool to add the ability to colour existing and new assets, not just the rooms themselves.

Second: A virtual reality room. I don't mean like "how to connect Oculus Rift to Warframe". I mean a room where the Tenno can activate virtual reality in their suit and then be able to play practice missions. The special thing is that you should be able to choose which mode to play(capture, defense, survival, etc.), and be able to change the faction anytime during the missions. You should also be able to change the amount of enemies each wave/minute and the enemies' levels.

A special feature in the virtual reality room should be test mode. You can choose any warframe or weapon, and edit what level the weapons/frame are. You should also be able to try every mod there is on your weapon/frame. The point is, in test mode, all combat items(kubrow breeds, sentinels, weapons, warframes, mods, etc.) should be available to try. When you try them, it should not be unlocked for you, but usable ONLY IN THE VIRTAUL REALITY ROOM OF THE DOJO.

This can be helpful because it lets you try a weapon or frame or sentinel or kubrow before you invest into them.

THIS. This is awesome. Testing weapons and whatnot that are expensive to get would be a great addition. Also a good place for newbs to train without using all their revives.

While voting for rooms, I've considered what I've put in my dojo and to be quite frank, more interactivity would be a nice touch as well.  My main pet peive if you will is mainly placement issues with decorations.  It seems that trees for example, have a huge limit on where they can be placed due to...  wait for it....   shadows.  When part of the shadow reaches the main walkway down the center of a clan hall, red it goes, you'd notice when scaled down to a rediculously small tree that its shadows conflict with everything, and likewise with most decorations.

I'd love to see rooms dedicated to the Factions. Small embassies filled with NPCs that place a sense of importance on the player. It would be interesting to build a room specific to a faction and then recieve a notice from three ambassadors from that faction. The player can then choose which NPC agent they want to show up and set up residence in their Dojo.

It probably wouldn't hurt if these NPCs selections were attractive and engaging for both male and female players. If the player puts in enough time spent on taking quests for that faction you could take a page out of Dragon's Age with NPC approval and story arcs /rescue mission featuring their selected ambassador.

If I could I add a Dojo interactive holographic danger room. Scanned enemy can be summoned in there to be fought. I'd also add a hangar where your Liset can be featured.

If anything I'd place in a large open chamber. Think the battle grounds from movie Ender's Game for a visual reference where players can engage in Arch Wing duels and Competitve games. Add a ball with a Throw and Catch animation and you have a seriously fun past time for both Relays and Dojos.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

Here's an idea to consider, why not allow for a holographic image of the leaders of the clan to be placed. if anything make it like taking an all around picture so to speak and placing it on pedestal. Just imagine a holographic image of the leader placed inside the dojo so the players in the clan can see what the leaders look like, just an idea to consider. 

Second: A virtual reality room. I don't mean like "how to connect Oculus Rift to Warframe". I mean a room where the Tenno can activate virtual reality in their suit and then be able to play practice missions. The special thing is that you should be able to choose which mode to play(capture, defense, survival, etc.), and be able to change the faction anytime during the missions. You should also be able to change the amount of enemies each wave/minute and the enemies' levels.

A special feature in the virtual reality room should be test mode. You can choose any warframe or weapon, and edit what level the weapons/frame are. You should also be able to try every mod there is on your weapon/frame. The point is, in test mode, all combat items(kubrow breeds, sentinels, weapons, warframes, mods, etc.) should be available to try. When you try them, it should not be unlocked for you, but usable ONLY IN THE VIRTAUL REALITY ROOM OF THE DOJO.

This can be helpful because it lets you try a weapon or frame or sentinel or kubrow before you invest into them.

If I could I add a Dojo interactive holographic danger room. Scanned enemy can be summoned in there to be fought. I'd also add a hangar where your Liset can be featured.

If anything I'd place in a large open chamber. Think the battle grounds from movie Ender's Game for a visual reference where players can engage in Arch Wing duels and Competitve games. Add a ball with a Throw and Catch animation and you have a seriously fun past time for both Relays and Dojos.

+1 to these :P

Also, why cant we have re-playable mastery rank tests? Some of them were -dare i say it- fun and challenging :P Especially the stealth and time trial and what-not.

Seriously how hard would it be to just add this room. DE's already made the levels... soo yeah...

Yes, I cast my vote as well but I am assuming at one point we will get all of these and we are simply voting which comes first right? I hope that is the case because all of this is needed.

More rooms was my vote for what should be next and some better decorated rooms on the go... to make the Dojo actually have a point to it and add some rooms that don't need "babysitting" unless we have the time for it. I love decorating my rooms, simply the best, but when we do not have the proper time for all that, and sometimes the time to farm resources for the decorations, it would be nice if some decorations were already there for us.

Another thing I do not agree with. Why make decorations cost more with larder clan sizes? Just updated to a Shadow Clan (and yes, I know it would happen it didn't catch me by surprise) but even so, the decorations? Why? I do not agree to this. Dojo rooms and research should cost more, not the decorations. On the contrary decorations were already a little steep even for a ghost clan, but anyway whatever.

More Room Ideas and How To: (using also existing examples given above)

Simulation Rooms and "Lordana" (temp name idea off the top of my head, a female Ordis character, or perhaps another male Ordis type character since we already have the Lotus, whatever works better. Another male since we have the Lotus talk to us day in day out during missions? But then again we hear Ordis all the time, so I still prefer an AI female voice. Maybe there could be a set of two, one male one female, and be worked to add some humour into it as well as the A.I talk to each other and disagree on things or agree at times, etc)

Simulation Rooms will include- 1) Firing Grounds 2) Firing Range 3) Combat Simulator 4) Mastery Simulator 5) Obstacle Tower

1) Firing Grounds- Interactive. That is, walk through a set of corridors (not too many, a small little course will suffice) that has spots on the corridor where enemies appear. They should be "cardboard enemy cut-outs" but from holograms to keep with the style, and the corridors should have enough options in them to make the appearance of enemies random. None should be reachable by melee, which means the corridor can be the only thing you touch/step on.

More to this, the firing grounds could be a "cerebro" kind of room. Meaning that the room should be a large square or rectangular empty room with a corridor made from panels appearing to form a semi-random path. These panels appear over an empty "void" of a ground meaning that the sets around the set corridor that winds to the other end appear also as holograms mimicking perhaps locations or a void type tileset, with some colour in all holograms to make it aesthetic and clear for the eye and not just a walkthrough a blue energy room (which is also cool, and can be simply plain surfaces like the sets seen in the mastery rank tests).

Hostages can also be added here, targets that you must not shoot down (this more as an idea of a general addition to the game that I believe is missing.... enough of all these "run into the room and I'm a firing mah lazaaaah" people. Friendly-fire on hostages that can be shot and must be protected from your own fire as well that are also revive-able in the case a mistake is made are needed. Enough with the trigger happy crazy people in this game, we added wardens for some stealth gameplay and people are still running in guns blazing which is cool to be an option, it simply should be a much more difficult approach to chose)

2) Firing Range- Test your skills with long range weapons and sniper weapons on a firing range that again pops targets into being that you need to shoot down. Timed as well, these could scale to different difficulty levels which might be selectable before entering.

3) Combat Simulator- A mastery rank type of room that simply has a survival-mode mentality to it. Waves of enemies attack and you hold out against them. Make this a melee only entry. Waves slowly get stronger and harder. All three up add to a primary/secondary weapons testing ground, a primary long range weapon testing ground and a melee weapons testing ground.

4) Mastery Simulator- All mastery ranks a player has already achieved and unlocked simulated into this little room here that can be again like a "cerebro" environment (this cerebro like environment helps in making the room relatively small to fit into the Dojo, conserving space yet giving freedom within the environments made... Unlike the obstacle course which, well, takes up three Dojos at times)

Mastery Tests that you are up to cannot be played. So this cannot work as a practice run before entering you personal Mastery Rank Test.

5) Obstacle Tower- Kind of like the obstacle course, yet the idea here is again parkour with an added vertical aspect to it all. A path running around a tower you need to reach to the top of, complete with walls to run on, obstacles to jump over or slide under (not just lasers, some actual collision boxes would be nice) walls to run on so as to be used to jump behind corners and into other corridors (making coptering not an option on some spots) vertical walls that will need you to jump and climb upwards from one to the other to grab onto a final ledge etc.

A.I. Voice- Ideally this voice guides you through your performance. Making the experience more fleshed out as well. Comments on good shots, or enemies in the vicinity, or your points ranked up against other Tenno (you are now in the top ten of your Clan Tenno, or you are now Ranked First/2nd/3rd in your Clan Tenno, keep it up, etc). This voice can be active during the entire Dojo as well, reminding people of Clan Leader boards etc with such voice over comments as "a new record has been set in the Obstacle Course, can you beat it Tenno?" etc.

Competitions- What is the point of all this if there isn't some competition or means to share the experience with your clan? At which point, this could be a great system for clan held events. Records can be divided into all-time and tournament. Tournaments/Events can be named and held by the corresponding Clan members with access to this (adding also an extra clan member role to be "ticked" in clan management with reset records that start on zero for that event and tournament alone.

A cool element that can be added to this is rewards. For example, one of the event layouts the host can set can be with a top 3 event (top 3 members are given rewards) and an entry fee of say 10,000 credits for each member. The host could use the Dojo treasury or personal funds to add an extra reward to it all, or perhaps even a trade-able item from their own for 1st place winner, etc, coming up to (for example lets say) 10 members joining, 100,000 credit pool, an extra 50,000 credits added coming to a credit pool of 150,000, where first place could be set to a certain percentage of that etc (again as example, 1st place could win say 80,000 credits, 2nd place 45,000 credits and 3rd place 25,000 credits) and so on.

A shadow clan could possibly have 20,000 credit entry, all 30 members entering, adding up to 600,000 credits from entry fees alone, or larger clans could have 100 members enter with 10,000 credit fee coming to 1million credits, etc.

At the moment the obstacle course is kinda pointless and so will these in turn be also pointless without such elements added in the future or on the go.

Observer/Spectator Mode- Each room can have a spectator location when you enter the room, before its actual entry into the "event", were clan members will be able to see in spectator mode (kind of like when you are downed) the progress of the team-mate currently doing the run. Initially I thought of screens, but there is nothing Tenno about that and it kind of would make memory conservation a mess. So spectator mode feels more sci-fi I guess. There could be a log machine as well in-front of the "event/cerberus" inner entry that queues up the players that pressed to enter in a queue to call them up with a HUD display and their name (and "Lordana" perhaps saying "will the next Tenno please enter the _____ event?" and give a 50 second delay perhaps for them to enter (they might be some place else in the Dojo and the message will be heard by all Tenno, giving also enough time to get to the event. Perhaps a slightly longer time delay.

More on this, a separate Spectator Room can be added with hubs to all events, each in style of the event it shows, and pads for Tenno to enter spectator mode and see the event they want.

Constant "clutter" in the Dojo will have the AI voice give updates on each event, making reference to it like a news-room that gives updates to sports, progression, points gathered, ranks or records set, etc, making the entire Dojo feel lively in such events rather than a dead scrap of metal in the middle of nowhere of space.

Arsenal Start Up Ranking- A nice addition to all the above, to make these have an even larger purpose, is the ability to gain ranking experience within all these events. Again, we need to have a reason to want to "waste" our time in these, solo or in clan teams. What is the point of doing half of these without records to break but even so it needs more reason to make clan members more happy and eager to spend some time in here. Perhaps some drops should be also added apart from clan set rewards, something small that can be the likes of a Health Restore pack. Perhaps a pool of these the clan leaders can select and each week the weekly clan ladder hands out these little rewards.

Back to arsenal ranking, we should be able to get experience points on our weapons used in these. The amount gained will be of-course quite small, making perhaps ranking past rank 2 or maximum 3 a real grind and pain and completely pointless. It should be there to simply add the element of testing a new weapon out without going into a mission. At which point, realistically, testing a weapon out should give you xp no matter were it is used. Such simulation conditions could give that small heads-up to ranking new weapons and testing them out whilst the xp gained will not suffice for on-going play, since they are simulations after all and can only go as far as training you marginally.

"Trophy" Room- Simply a leader-board room. Perhaps with shots of players? Perhaps taxing but still a good idea. This could also be incorporated into a single room with the spectator room, or kept in a separate room.

This comes to a total of 6 new rooms just for the sake of adding Clan interaction (and adding the Duelling Room and existing Obstacle Course into this formula it comes to a total of 8 rooms). That should be more than enough to keep a clan happy with its personal interaction. They can easily at this point hold out mixed tournaments and events that will rank up overall scores from a select range of courses or all of them, etc, or simply simultaneous events one for each event type (Combat Trials, Firing Range Trials, etc) or weapons specific events (Paris Firing Range, etc)... The options are endless from there on.

Lastly, a Battle Room can also be added, coming to a total of 9. The battle room can be simply an upgraded version to the Duelling room. 2 vs 2 perhaps? A slightly larger location, with some obstacles in it, creating a tight team death-match arena.

Oh, on the hole duelling idea, tournaments on the duelling room should be possible where as many players as wish to join enter and each winner is placed against the next contender. Contenders are not allowed to leave the room whilst the tournament is on, also resulting to being observers (they can be not rendered to the fighters, making fighting responsiveness still a priority) and once a fighter loses the next takes his place and so on until the last two are against each other. Rules can be applied to flesh this out (like best out of three still being an option for each fight, etc)

Actually this just bout sums up everything... + 1 to this :P

The ML test practice room mentioned in the dev stream will be amazing. 

As others have said, a shooting range would be great. 

Also, some sort of memory/brag room or item would be pretty cool - where we could save video clips or screenshots from our best runs into some sort of media player or scrapbook.

Would also love to see the addition of our inventory to the menu when in the dojo - would be great to look through what I have without having to be in a trade. 

Would also be interesting if there could be a console similar to Warframe Builder where you could play around with mod setups and save pics of load outs from different clan members.