Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Visuals

UnderFiend

Could the toxic/toxin cloud visuals be changed for either enemy or friendly projectiles? What I mean is, it seems to me that weapons that use gas or toxic clouds appear to share the same visual as toxic enemies, so it's hard to tell which clouds will kill and which won't harm the player.

I usually see them both as green and have not seen a power-color-based cloud. If I'm in error or missing something here, please provide feedback.

Thanks

i believe Torid's Clouds are less filled in, the Gas inside is mostly transparent, while ones from say, Mutalist Ospreys, are mostly opaque and the gas is very clearly seen.

don't... quote me on that though, as i remember that i'm using Black Energy on Torid. so probably nevermind.

i believe Torid's Clouds are less filled in, the Gas inside is mostly transparent, while ones from say, Mutalist Ospreys, are mostly opaque and the gas is very clearly seen.

don't... quote me on that though, as i remember that i'm using Black Energy on Torid. so probably nevermind.

If I remember correctly (I haven't fought Infested in a while), Mutalist gas is like a swarm of 'green bananas' while the Torid is mostly just a gas cloud...with the occasional energy-colored banana passing through.

Edited by Ailith