Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Frame?

Nervara

I am surprised people are actually entertained by a new warframe every update.

I stopped caring after Hydroid..... I mostly wonder what they look like, but that's all.

What's so interesting about a new warframe ? (not trolling... I'm seriously wondering what makes people hype for new warframes. Is it the design?, the abilities?)

Variety to the amount of ways we can destroy things. Looks.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I stopped caring after Hydroid..... I mostly wonder what they look like, but that's all.

What's so interesting about a new warframe ? (not trolling... I'm seriously wondering what makes people hype for new warframes. Is it the design?, the abilities?)

IMHO, the design and the meta the frame will bring to the game. 

A full-on assault like Valkyr? A tank-magic like Saryn? A goddamn troll like Booben/Loki?

That's the thing that maintain my curiosity. 

There's surely going to be a new frame, from my observations, earth/stone based one.

My bet is obviously something along Gaia/Terra, the tanky caster.

Anyone willing to bet plat?

and you sir will lose because the earth frame never existed. it was a figment spread through subliminal messages to those unaware of the working of DE. plus the skill icons that were concepted were just used as an example of how an earth based frame's powers would look like

I want a new mobility frame I mainly play Loki, Ash, Volt and Zephyr cos they have incredible mobility and would love another frame with hingh mobility

also people, with those new Air Dash things, Volts will Reign supreme as mobility frame once again

There's surely going to be a new frame, from my observations, earth/stone based one.

My bet is obviously something along Gaia/Terra, the tanky caster.

Anyone willing to bet plat?

i recommend setting bets with non-council members because you will lose that one...earth frame wasn't serious but it would be cool if a female earth frame came out in a later date.