Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Frame?

Nervara

I doubt it will be as edgy as you are worrying about.

not talking about being edgy or whatever but anything having to do with the theme in my head is very meh. any game that has a class like that isn't particularly wanted by me. but again i'll go in unbiased at see how it is. i mean i picked loki back in closed beta and wasn't into him then later down the road changed my mind

On the subject of the frame:

As people keep saying: We are getting a frame, it's not the earthframe, and it's definitely not Typhus.

(vaguely hinted to be somewhat of a mage)

Am I the only one around here who thinks Typhus isn't exactly the most creative/exciting/fitting/big deal frame as 1000+ people think it is? This is in no way meant to attack the creator, but I'm just saying...Typhus is just very, very, very overdone.

Am I the only one around here who thinks Typhus isn't exactly the most creative/exciting/fitting/big deal frame as 1000+ people think it is? This is in no way meant to attack the creator, but I'm just saying...Typhus is just very, very, very overdone.

and vauban fits? vauban has no actual powers and looks the most out of place. literally all his skills consist of different types of grenades. the same could literally be said about all frames. "oooh ash and loki? why have 2 frames that can be invisible" caster frames? how many do we have currently in game? 

and vauban fits? vauban has no actual powers and looks the most out of place. literally all his skills consist of different types of grenades. the same could literally be said about all frames. "oooh ash and loki? why have 2 frames that can be invisible" caster frames? how many do we have currently in game? 

Blood, teeth, full armor, no bonus cosmetics (I think), name that so only a few would know of (Ignore Saryn+Vauban, and I guarantee people have at least HEARD OF a Valkyrie). This just never added up to me. All the frames "make it work" with "fitting" I guess. But I personally see no room for Typhus anywhere in Warframe except for the Dojo Gardens.

Blood, teeth, full armor, no bonus cosmetics (I think), name that so only a few would know of (Ignore Saryn+Vauban, and I guarantee people have at least HEARD OF a Valkyrie). This just never added up to me. All the frames "make it work" with "fitting" I guess. But I personally see no room for Typhus anywhere in Warframe except for the Dojo Gardens.

where do you get blood and teeth? also that he belongs in the garden? he's a parasite, a very specific parasite, but one nonetheless. i'd say a parasitic frame wouldn't be farfetched when the infested are being's exposed to the a virus that mutate's the body

where do you get blood and teeth? also that he belongs in the garden? he's a parasite, a very specific parasite, but one nonetheless. i'd say a parasitic frame wouldn't be farfetched when the infested are being's exposed to the a virus that mutate's the body

Blood and teeth. One of his skills, as I read, was all tentacle-gore-explosion. His concept  revealed these teeth (resembling Venom from Spider-Man) behind a mask that would switch in and out. 

EDIT: Also, when I stated he belongs in the garden, I'm referring to the tremendously outstretched Samurai-Cherry Blossom-Mossy Rock repeated artworks. His design is just too much for me, personally. I'll forget about backgrounds, and just focus on the frame individually, design-wise; Yeah, I don't see anything.

Edited by LazerSkink

Blood and teeth. One of his skills, as I read, was all tentacle-gore-explosion. His concept  revealed these teeth (resembling Venom from Spider-Man) behind a mask that would switch in and out. 

EDIT: Also, when I stated he belongs in the garden, I'm referring to the tremendously outstretched Samurai-Cherry Blossom-Mossy Rock repeated artworks. His design is just too much for me, personally. I'll forget about backgrounds, and just focus on the frame individually, design-wise; Yeah, I don't see anything.

what i saw those were additional syandana he made for typhus. those seem to be out of place. the rest seems really good to me. but all of this is opinion. there will always be people who dislike something. i personally dislike rhino and frost because i don't like the slowness. 

what i saw those were additional syandana he made for typhus. those seem to be out of place. the rest seems really good to me. but all of this is opinion. there will always be people who dislike something. i personally dislike rhino and frost because i don't like the slowness. 

I personally just do not like the Mask to Teeth category. It's one of his helmets apparently.

But, you can't tell whether you're looking at the bare-naked Tenno underneath, or just a small detail of the frame. If it's the Tenno, wouldn't exactly be sensible, but then again, no one knows what the "Tenno" are exactly, and if one part of them can be exposed without any sort of damage, go right ahead with the mask-teeth thing. However, it says it's just an alternate helmet, meaning it's a frame-based thing.

So in other words, you're wearing a suit that's wearing heavy, layered armor, that has cosmetic teeth, that has a cosmetic mask to cover them for "defense" or all around cosmetic purposes.

Edited by LazerSkink

Back on topic guys.

Also, Typhus is awesome, you hater.

:)

Define "hater". Someone who's morbidly attacking something they dislike/have a strong opinion of? A "buzzkill"? The 1%? Whatever the case, I may fit into the buzzkill category, as I'm not meaning to curse out, or especially mortify the creator.

Edited by LazerSkink

Yes, there will be a new frame, check the below spoiler for details... leaked from the internet itself (so you know it's true).

The theme of the new frame is that it is a Warframe.

It'll be either male or female (CONFIRMED!!!)

The player will be able to control it, and while controlling it they will be able to use guns and swords to kill bad guys.  Not quite sure how this works yet.

Sometimes Lotus will contact this frame to let them know It's The Grineer, but only when it's actually the Grineer.

This frame will have 4 powers that will do things, possibly to kill enemies but also maybe not.

After said leaks, I was banned and the hole in the internet was patched.  So keep this information secret.

this is the most insidious and ludicrous hogwashery i've ever seen!