Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elemental Edge

(PSN)GrimPitbull

I've always wonder why there are no  Environmental advantages in the game(at least to my knowledge) i mean when I play as a frost and it's a cold and or snowy area I should get a energy or damage boost because I'm surrounded by my element. same goes for Ember, Hydroid, Volt, Saryn(when your fighting against the infested), Zephyr(mostly because of the windy missions on Jupiter), even Ash I think should be given a boost when he's around poorly lit areas like the missions on Ceres, or like on a Grineer ship. All in all I just want to feel alittle bit more powerful when in these situations, Pease and Thank you.

Well logically speaking that would make some frames stronger under different circumstances while others wouldnt get a benefit at all. Take for instance what would be trinity's, vauban, or even excaliburs environment be? Also you wouldnt get the performance out of that specific frame unless said environment requirements are met, thus making the game stupidly unbalanced.

No offense but ever since the game came out people have already been thinking about this, myself included.

Well logically speaking that would make some frames stronger under different circumstances while others wouldnt get a benefit at all. Take for instance what would be trinity's, vauban, or even excaliburs environment be? Also you wouldnt get the performance out of that specific frame unless said environment requirements are met, thus making the game stupidly unbalanced.

No offense but ever since the game came out people have already been thinking about this, myself included.

I do get you point and I have thought about all the warframes that don't have easy to categorize powers/skills . I admit that I'm not exactly sure how you would go about balancing it all but I do know that it shouldn't  be intergraded in PvP.