Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.10.3

[DE]Rebecca

This hotfix won't update my game properly. It remains stuck at "Checking for New Content" for hours. I then went to the options to verify the cache but now it's stuck at "Verifying Download Cache" even when I restart the launcher. Is there a place where I can download the hotfix manually?

Edit: Nvm, it's done.

Edited by Buenomars

Changes:

• Increased default speed of Dagger attacks using the Pointed Wind stance.
  • Altered the Nikana jump roll transition time and animation to match the default roll.
  • Increased the drop rate on Personal Life Support modules in Corpus and Infested Survival missions so as to match Grineer and Corrupted Survival drop rates.
  • Parry procs can now be triggered during Valkyr’s Hysteria.
  • Bonus Credits will no longer awarded on failed missions.
  • Bonus Credits will now be displayed at the end of match screen and back on the Liset for Dark Sector missions.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the Codex Scanner overlay appearing even when no HUD was toggled, content creators rejoice!
  • Fixed an issue with Valkyr’s Hysteria finisher animations using Furax animations.
  • Fixed an issue with Loki being able to switch teleport Dark Sector defense pods.
  • Fixed an issue with Switch Teleport field of view visuals not properly disappearing if the ability is used while falling into a pit.
  • Fixed cases of toggle abilities getting out of sync between host and client when spammed.
  • Fixed an issue with the pause menu causing the extraction animation to not play correctly and subsequently cause the player to fail the mission.
  • Fixed an issue with the incorrect wave number being displayed at the end of Defense missions.
  • Fixed erroneous counter chance calculation.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the Codex Scanner overlay appearing even when no HUD was toggled, content creators rejoice!

So are we ever going to be able to toggle the player glowy effects when the go behind walls? Cause that S#&$ gets REALLY annoying when trying to record cinematic videos. A "video camera" gear item like the Codex Scanner, but with an adjustable zoom specifically for recording HUD-less cinematic video would be nice.