[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.10.3

BUGS that bugs me!!

Getting kicked out on a Squad randomly...

Once you received the "No opponents found" when trying to join a Conflict Defense, you will not be able to join any mission, unless you host one or be invited to one..

Hey I run into the issue from time to time where I'll start an alert and end up in the regular mission instead finish that and then get into the alert, its really annoying if i didn't do it as early as i do, i could loose it :(.

• Upvote 1

what about the nikana new finisher for blind justice? still the same finisher from the last two. thanks

thank you for that

Can you hear me now?

Hosting

T3 Mobile defense, ready to extract

Tenno boosts speed with Volt to extract group

Happy

Lose Connection to Host

WTGDF???!!!!!

I cannot lose connection to myself............................................

Now I look like the A******

WTF?

plz help

this is TennoS#&$

when is the new update (or hotfix coming)?

They normally update Wednesday, with hot-fixes that can happen throughout the week, but main updates are normally Wednesday unless they delay it. 

i keep getting this "error internet connection reset" message whenever i try to log on, ive tried doing all the things to usually fix it even uninstalling and reinstalling and it still wont work. pretty sure its a bug since i saw another guy on this forum asking about it so if you could get it fixed for U15 thatd be great i cant go long without my warframe ^.^

i keep getting this "error internet connection reset" message whenever i try to log on, ive tried doing all the things to usually fix it even uninstalling and reinstalling and it still wont work. pretty sure its a bug since i saw another guy on this forum asking about it so if you could get it fixed for U15 thatd be great i cant go long without my warframe ^.^

Have you tried this?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/325031-error-internet-fix/

Seemed to solve quite a few people's problem with the error you're describing.

If that doesn't work maybe there's something wrong with your connection to the internet?

Edited by NovusNova

Not half bad on the pointed wind change.

Not so nice on the lack of a new gun for my new potato.

You'll have plenty-a-gun for U15...

I hope this is the last patch before U15. Today hopefully.

Update is going to be awesome. Definitely worth the wait. With that said, we all hope it's today.

Update is going to be awesome. Definitely worth the wait. With that said, we all hope it's today.

At least we hope it will be awesome

No update this week ?¿? :-P

I believe it's because they're holding off for U15, fellow Tenno.

Whats with the game automatically logging me out for no reason? i lost all the progress i gained because it didn't save. It loged me out after i completed a mission. fix this please DE. Thank you.