Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Disabling Stamina Drain In Dojo

Murderspoon

especially when it comes to large dojos and slow frames, stamina seems to be a slightly annoying issue when trying to get around.

so i had the thought that it might be good to remove the use of stamina while sprinting in the dojo as it isnt a combat based area, meaning it is no longer required as it would be on other planets or in the void.

of course, it would have to be enabled when duelling and most probably for wall running too as it would look stupid with people running all the way up to the ceiling of the large halls and (imo) would break a little of the immersion in the game.

but otherwise it would add a little convenience to getting around dojos, especially for those who are unfamiliar with the layout and have to spend the time to look around for their intended destination without having to keep jumping and sliding to keep up their speed.

Well I think teleporters solve this problem already lol.

i think Teleporters solves all traversal related issues, mmm. fast or slow Warframe, you can still get around the Dojo in a reasonable time.

which means a Dojo being as organized and orderly for quick navigation isn't so much of a necessity anymore, hehe.

i think Teleporters solves all traversal related issues, mmm. fast or slow Warframe, you can still get around the Dojo in a reasonable time.

which means a Dojo being as organized and orderly for quick navigation isn't so much of a necessity anymore, hehe.

Teleporters are really annoying to build.

I'm in a Mountian clan, and the little craps require 1,050 Oxium to build, per teleporter.

I've not personally gathered more than 200 Oxium in the almost 700 hours I've played the game.

I'm in a Mountian clan, and the little craps require 1,050 Oxium to build, per teleporter.

that's why the Costs are as per. the Costs are intended for hundreds of players to be contributing towards it. if you're in a Mountain Clan alone... that's not really a good idea.

so for a Clan of 300 Members, 1050 Oxium is 3.5(round to 4) per Member. extremely reasonable, and still is even if less than 20% of Members actively participate. it'll be expensive if less than ~10% are active however.

especially when it comes to large dojos and slow frames, stamina seems to be a slightly annoying issue when trying to get around.

so i had the thought that it might be good to remove the use of stamina while sprinting in the dojo as it isnt a combat based area, meaning it is no longer required as it would be on other planets or in the void.

of course, it would have to be enabled when duelling and most probably for wall running too as it would look stupid with people running all the way up to the ceiling of the large halls and (imo) would break a little of the immersion in the game.

but otherwise it would add a little convenience to getting around dojos, especially for those who are unfamiliar with the layout and have to spend the time to look around for their intended destination without having to keep jumping and sliding to keep up their speed.

thats why i started conclaving and now i just parkour around the dojo, and always remember to bring like a fast warframe

that's why the Costs are as per. the Costs are intended for hundreds of players to be contributing towards it. if you're in a Mountain Clan alone... that's not really a good idea.

so for a Clan of 300 Members, 1050 Oxium is 3.5(round to 4) per Member. extremely reasonable, and still is even if less than 20% of Members actively participate. it'll be expensive if less than ~10% are active however.

I understand the resource scaling (x35 in my case). What I don't get is my friend's decision to make a Mountain-tier clan with less than 30 people in it..

You know you could just slide and not only have unlimited stamina but also go faster.

aye, i did mention that. its just a bit annoying having to keep doing it (and i personally find it awkward having to contort my little finger to press ctrl while holding shift all the time)

aye, i did mention that. its just a bit annoying having to keep doing it (and i personally find it awkward having to contort my little finger to press ctrl while holding shift all the time)

i suggest changing your key binds to -  alt for slide , and their 's always the slide to front flip  to help move around ,

/agree  the clan recourse cost is kinda insane after shadow  all it does is hurt dojo architects  from building   great stuff