Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Isn't Woth Playing Warframe

KoboldPrime

Good Evening or whatever

So, me and my friends were on survival TIV, everything is good no problems, then why die to one single nade from the HG, happens... I press revive and SURPRISE: I'm falling endless into the void, happened before, u reach 2km away and you die. So I'm waiting to die so I can respawn, then I die, no problem I got two more revives to use, and then as opposed to what has happened before while I was playing, I spwan again falling into inffinity, and so on spending all my revives, losing a 1:20min survival time that could have been higher.

Conclusion, stop the damn beta for the PC, please. If your gonna keep making stupid events with crappy rewards and releasing "hotfixes" fixing problems that a trainee could solve just stop. Close the beta and focus on the consoles, or at least stop charging our eyes for plat. Your performance shouts incompettence.

You want our money, whe want to spend it. But at least stop ****** us in the nuts.

Sincerely an Ex-Warbugs player.

Whoa what,? Why would DE stop the beta, where they can quickly send out updates and where the whole beta started. I suggest you redo all this once you're calm. Also, no one told you to pay to play in this beta. Get outta here!!!

Edit 1: A trainee? Damn you sound silly as heck. Well, since it sounds so easy and a trainee can do it, why don't you "fix" all the bugs?

Edit 2: Well, you're getting worked up over a game and decide to rage quit from the game completely, I wonder how you try to handle issues in real life.

Edited by izzatuw

If you have encountered an issue, you could easily screencap it and send it to support, if you are unwilling to cooperate with the devs to fix that issue, then perhaps it's for the best that you leave the game.

Mutual respect needs to exist to solve the problem, and by posting here in this manner, your description of what happened is not clear, and you appear to be raging as opposed to providing feedback from the third para onward.

If you wish to leave the game, we cannot stop you, but I hope you find a better game and community that will satisfy you soon.

um... what? Beta or not the game will have bugs (EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. HAS. BUGS.). And working on the console versions only will do nothing but kill the company.

If you have feedback on the events then post it in the feedback sections. And the F2P model they use is very lax compared to newer games coming out (made by far larger companies mind you) plus they're one of the very few that allows you to gain the paid currency through entirely in-game actions.

Conclusion, stop the damn beta for the PC, please. If your gonna keep making stupid events with crappy rewards and releasing "hotfixes" fixing problems that a trainee could solve just stop. Close the beta and focus on the consoles, or at least stop charging our eyes for plat. Your performance shouts incompettence.

What?

1) How does stopping development on PC makes the game better?

2) Isn't the development of the game on PC necessary to make sure that the stuff released on the console isn't as buggy by testing it beforehand?

3) "stop charging our eyes for plat"... ?????? You don't even need to pay to play this game.

Conclusion, stop the damn beta for the PC, please. If your gonna keep making stupid events with crappy rewards and releasing "hotfixes" fixing problems that a trainee could solve just stop. Close the beta and focus on the consoles

Why in the world would/should DE focus on the console port when the PC houses its greatest audience?

How would doing so even help anything?

Why would stopping the beta and focusing on consoles help fix PC bugs?

I'm just trying to see if there's any sort of logic or reasoning behind your angry diatribe.

...I think he might be a console player who made an account just to rage on forums...

If one revive didn't work, why would you waste 4?

If it was only the first 5 minutes of a survival... Why even care?

If you die to a single HG grenade... You are not ready for T4. I don't mean health, but you at least need to dodge.

Edited by Kthal