Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Still Don't Drop Enough Personal Life Support Modules

Jinryusai

Maybe its called S U R V I V A L for a reason? Or you want to completely turn it into a walk in the park with daisies?

so you consider a mission that is all about killing enemies not having enough enemies fun and challenging? The difficulty should be the enemies not the fact that enemies and life support are not dropping

Maybe its called S U R V I V A L for a reason? Or you want to completely turn it into a walk in the park with daisies?

The point of the life support is to move your &#! not starve you for air...

But I suppose you like having difficulty based on luck and not skill.

Although I don't remember life support being something generally in any survival mode in any game, all you do is kill endlessly.

so you consider a mission that is all about killing enemies not having enough enemies fun and challenging? The difficulty should be the enemies not the fact that enemies and life support are not dropping

If team is badly organized and cant keep it together to make spawns in 1 room... what can I say? I have no problem till wave 40-45 and I`m having fun when game is challenging. So yeah - survival IS the key in survival mission. 

But I suppose you like having difficulty based on luck and not skill.

My skill is big enough to solve all of little problems Lotus might have. Also, young padawan, there is no luck, there is only the Force™

If team is badly organized and cant keep it together to make spawns in 1 room... what can I say? I have no problem till wave 40-45 and I`m having fun when game is challenging. So yeah - survival IS the key in survival mission. 

My skill is big enough to solve all of little problems Lotus might have. Also, young padawan, there is no luck, there is only the Force™

no amount of skill can beat bad RNG

Who says this game is challenging?

Do you mean only on high waves?

no amount of skill can beat bad RNG

He's saying that if a squad is sticking close together in 1 room, then all the enemies will be spawning in the adjacent rooms and coming after the squad, providing enough air drops to make reliance on the RNG factor negligent.

If all 4 Tenno are in separate rooms, or even if 1 Tenno is in another room, spawns are pushed away from the majority of the players causing an detrimental downward spiral of running from room to room searching for enemies. This causes less enemies to spawn which means less air. All a squad needs a little organization and some patience. Ever noticed how survival tends to get more intense around the 30/35 min mark? That's because the team's reached the point where everyone needs to stick close in case a teammate goes down and to take on the heavy units, since at this point they can get troublesome for one Tenno especially when more than one gang up. Which usually means that all the players are sticking to one room, allowing for enemies to spawn closer to the squad.

So yes, some amount of skill can beat bad RNG.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

He's saying that if a squad is sticking close together in 1 room, then all the enemies will be spawning in the adjacent rooms and coming after the squad, providing enough air drops to make reliance on the RNG factor negligent.

If all 4 Tenno are in separate rooms, or even if 1 Tenno is in another room, spawns are pushed away from the majority of the players causing an detrimental downward spiral of running from room to room searching for enemies. This causes less enemies to spawn which means less air. All a squad needs a little organization and some patience. Ever noticed how survival tends to get more intense around the 30/35 min mark? That's because the team's reached the point where everyone needs to stick close in case a teammate goes down and to take on the heavy units, since at this point they can get troublesome for one Tenno especially when more than one gang up. Which usually means that all the players are sticking to one room, allowing for enemies to spawn closer to the squad.

So yes, some amount of skill can beat bad RNG.

What this guy said.