Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A Next Warframe In 2015?

Trig

There are going to be added new Warframes every once in a while but I wouldn't expect "Warframe 2" or anything.

call of warframe 2: modern space warfare

edit: also buddy joined last year apparently? im pretty sure he lied since he's only been a member of the community since august of this year

Edited by Llelouche

Well DE is working on an unannounced F2P title... The only question now is what that title is and whether it will be announced in 2015.

My only hope is the new F2P title will not cannibalize WF in anyway. WF still has too big a potential ahead to die too short. Arguably, WF is the iconic of DE. Many come to know and love DE because of it. And I'm sure just like many, I don't mind to invest in DE's both WF and another F2P title.

Now. I just want to know when the founder pack for the other title be available...

giphy.gif

My only hope is the new F2P title will not cannibalize WF in anyway.

I think that outcome is inevitable, a lot of Warframe players will undoubtedly switch to the new game at least to check it out, though overall there wouldn't really be a 'loss' of players if you sum the playerbase of both games. 

Unless the other title is so wildly different and caters to an entirely different demographic.

• 2 weeks later...