Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Error Internet Fix!

iLiekPotatos

THIS FIXES ''ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT'' WHENEVER YOU LAUNCH THE GAME(It worked for me)

So after 2 months I found the fix, here's the deal...

My Dad yesterday told me around 11pm or something that Internet Explorer wasn't working, It wasn't loading any web page even tho Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome were working fine. So he told me to wait for tomorrow(Today) and fix it. I did some research, but while I was looking for the fix I was reading this Topic in Warframe's forum saying that the game uses some IE interfaces so we should look for Internet Explorer if it's working properly or not, then I realised that might be the solution, fixing IE would fix Warframe so I did reset IE and everything, Windows told me to restart the PC to make effect, guess what happened next? I opened IE, it was working all fine like before, then I thought, let's try Warframe and BOOM! BABY! ALL FIXED.

Anyways just check that your Internet Explorer is working properly, if you have issues or whatever go to

Tools>Internet Options>Advanced>Reset Internet Explorer Settings

It will tell you to restart your PC(Maybe it will tell you, maybe not), so do it, that will make the effect. After restarting your PC check if your IE is working fine, then it's time to check if Warframe is working, if it does work I'm glad it helped!

Please share this if anyone is having the same issue, it might help.

Cheers!

Edited by iLiekPotatos

What exactly does this fix? Your connection, Your launcher or some interface issues?

It fixes the ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT whenever you launch the game

I found this fix today, basically Warframe works with Internet Explorer so for those who are experiencing this error everytime you launch the game, check your if your IE is working properly, if not, follow the instructions I posted.

I had this error for 2 months straight and this fix worked for me, hope it works for the community.

Edited by iLiekPotatos

Awesome!

Wait a min, I thought everyone totally dumped IE waaaaaaay back when chrome came out? Is it still uber popular? Am I the 1 %?

Lmao, yes, it's dumped. I have IE installed by default, I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro. But anyways, I hope this works for everyone!

Thank you, iLiekPotatos, your advice helped me fix the problem.

This worked for me as well, much Thx iLiefPotatos!  I placed your post in my ticket as well,and UnknownAi posted a link to this thread from another hot thread about this issue.

Thx again!

Oh thanks so much! This actually worked.

Funny, this worked for me (no need to restart either) and I don't even (ever) use IE! :D Thank you! :)

I'm really happy it's working for those who are getting the error.

Cheers to everyone! I'm glad it worked! :DDD

Edited by iLiekPotatos

THIS FIXES ''ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT'' WHENEVER YOU LAUNCH THE GAME(It worked for me)

So after 2 months I found the fix, here's the deal...

My Dad yesterday told me around 11pm or something that Internet Explorer wasn't working, It wasn't loading any web page even tho Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome were working fine. So he told me to wait for tomorrow(Today) and fix it. I did some research, but while I was looking for the fix I was reading this Topic in Warframe's forum saying that the game uses some IE interfaces so we should look for Internet Explorer if it's working properly or not, then I realised that might be the solution, fixing IE would fix Warframe so I did reset IE and everything, Windows told me to restart the PC to make effect, guess what happened next? I opened IE, it was working all fine like before, then I thought, let's try Warframe and BOOM! BABY! ALL FIXED.

Anyways just check that your Internet Explorer is working properly, if you have issues or whatever go to

Tools>Internet Options>Advanced>Reset Internet Explorer Settings

It will tell you to restart your PC(Maybe it will tell you, maybe not), so do it, that will make the effect. After restarting your PC check if your IE is working fine, then it's time to check if Warframe is working, if it does work I'm glad it helped!

Please share this if anyone is having the same issue, it might help.

Cheers!

Thank you so much!