Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remember The Good Ol' Days Of Youtube Comments?

Monsterwithin

I feel they are out of hand. for instants.

This is probably gonna be the worst example but here goes.

(A video explaining how black holes are created in are galaxy an how they work. If the video has like over 10,000 views and such. I can already see someone commenting about racism or straying off topic for no reason [and not a funny stray off topic] or someone is on topic about the black hole but get's bashed for no reasons.) That is just one example out of many of what you can think of.

Also I have even seen people bash one another of Warframe videos just because their "opinion" is not so great and perfect to someone else. Now I have seen "some" alright to funny comments about the video, I feel almost sick to click the reply's button to see how people responded, it turns into the example I said up top.

By all this I barely if not ever comment on Youtube. I don't even like to scroll down anymore to see comments so bashing and hateful that it will ruin the mood of the happiness of seeing the video. That's why I love Warframe forums how they have great mods and guidelines (rules).

So you guys remember Youtube comments having less trolls, hate, racism. Or do you think it's always been that way?

Correct me on anything I should explain more-of or improve.

There was a time when YouTube comments WEREN'T a cesspool?? Must've been before my time. Yeah it's especially bad on gaming videos, between Pewdiepie fans, people who think their opinions are law, and those who have no idea what they're talking about. 

I feel they are out of hand. for instants.

This is probably gonna be the worst example but here goes.

(A video explaining how black holes are created in are galaxy an how they work. If the video has like over 10,000 views and such. I can already see someone commenting about racism or straying off topic for no reason [and not a funny stray off topic] or someone is on topic about the black hole but get's bashed for no reasons.) That is just one example out of many of what you can think of.

Also I have even seen people bash one another of Warframe videos just because their "opinion" is not so great and perfect to someone else. Now I have seen "some" alright to funny comments about the video, I feel almost sick to click the reply's button to see how people responded, it turns into the example I said up top.

By all this I barely if not ever comment on Youtube. I don't even like to scroll down anymore to see comments so bashing and hateful that it will ruin the mood of the happiness of seeing the video. That's why I love Warframe forums how they have great mods and guidelines (rules).

So you guys remember Youtube comments having less trolls, hate, racism. Or do you think it's always been that way?

Correct me on anything I should explain more-of or improve.

It's always been negative and terrible.  Nothing has changed and things are not worst, just bad overall.  Before Youtube came into existence, it was something else people logged into just to be negative or make trouble.  Has nothing to do with the medium used.  Has everything to do with the human species and its degenerating condition.