Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.8.1: Operation Gate Crash (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

- The Challenge Node has no Exposure point cap. Keep earning Exposure points for as long as you are capable --- know that your Warfame will be in an extremely weakened state the further you progress.

I complete 3+ mission over 15 on Ceres, but points don't increase.

Challange node is back on phobos.  Once you make 15 points, there should be two event nodes on phobos.

Sadly, still getting the infamous freezing on the menu screen which makes one back out of Warframe. The place where you can go to your arsenal, mods, equipment, messages ect...

SIGH.

That aside, which I so want to see go away one day. Really enjoying the use of the combo tile-sets for Gate Crash. Pretty cool looking.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

As of this I can't access warframe every time I try the server kicks me and pretty much it's unplayable at the moment. I finished the event fairly quick so not worried about that. I did notice on the clan page its not showing research started.

try renewing license in ps4 settings, worked for me

And I'm pretty sure the trophy is bugged. Did you play as host or client? For me it's not unlocking.

I was Solo when I got it.  Being online may throw the counter off by just enough.  Its not that easy to get.  I thought I had it several times and I saw this thread so I thought I was experiencing the glitch also, then I got a Charger with the primary, crawler with despair, and melee'd the osprey and the Trophy popped up.

There have been two situations in which i have ran the phobos event and have not gotten any exposure points and confirmed this on the point counter is this a bug or have i missed a requirment on the event?

What is your current exposure level?

Edited by (PS4)jwernecke

I was Solo when I got it.  Being online may throw the counter off by just enough.  Its not that easy to get.  I thought I had it several times and I saw this thread so I thought I was experiencing the glitch also, then I got a Charger with the primary, crawler with despair, and melee'd the osprey and the Trophy popped up.

What is your current exposure level?

Now its 12 I just kept running it. its not a game breaking bug just thought i should bring it up for those who havent run it yet and hopefully it gets fixed I put in a support ticket and try to bring it to their attention.

Edited by (PS4)Shatter02

Hey there are you playing 5 games on each planet? If not then that's why it's not counting you must do 5 on earth 5 on phobos 5 on ceres to have it register if u keep trying on same planet over & over it will not register.

That's why the planets are listed on navagation also another thing I must ask..

Did you die & revive or have no revives?

Because I've noticed & it happened to a friend I was helping if you die & don't make it to extraction it won't register..

My friend died when he had 14 of 15 done had no revives & it didn't Reigater & had to play it one more time he didn't die made it to extraction & it registered..

I also had both of these things happen to me so I wouldn't be surprised if one of these happened to you as it seems to happen alot.

One of these has to be the problem if not then I'm not sure what the issue is hope this helps have a great weekend..

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

There were several times I ran GateCrash when it was live on PC and didn't receive exposure points for whatever reason (relogging and running again seemed to fix it)  I was never able to narrow down what was causing the glitch.  As far as your score resetting to 1 in your clan leaderboard after running an endurance node, I have no clue.  I need to finish the event but I've been rather sick this week-end.  I will do the same and see what happens etc..  

Working on fixing the leaderboards. Sorry 'bout that. 

DE please advice 

i have been having a problem with the game since the update came out with this message "some content updates couldn't be downloaded from our servers please restart warframe to try again"

i tried to restart few time, i deleted the game and re-installed it on PS4 but no luck... any advice? has been going for two days and by the time u read this i think the third would pass