Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.8.1: Operation Gate Crash (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

What about U14.10? DE Steve said that when they bundled Breeding Grounds into U14 it was a mistake. I dont think they would do that again.

Yup, this is the Devstream where Steve made that comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H2gE5e-9lQ?t=69m5s

Like the other replies have said, the Primetime yesterday more or less confirmed that U15 will be submitted for cert sometime next week.  Then we'll have to wait at least a week more for Sony/MS to approve it.

Personally, I would've like to see 14.10 first.  Gives us something a little extra to do in the meantime.  Yes, it is a small update which is probably why they decided to bundle it into U15.  Hopefully this won't bite them in the behind again with unforeseen delays.  Seeing as how U15.1 is 'sort of stable' on the PC, I think they are going for this for the consoles too.

Last warning: Make sure you take screenshots of your favorite warframe builds!  I've read that people had their default polarities stripped by the script when downsizing from 10 to 8 slots with the new system!

Edited by (PS4)vinster

No there wouldn't. The Founders did not sign a contract assuring them the content was theirs and theirs alone. They bought DLC. I have bought DLC that was later made available for free - that doesn't give me the right to sue the company. It doesn't even entitle me for a refund! I bought EARLY ACCESS to the content. I got it when other people couldn't.

I did make a threat about it. Mods locked it. Doesn't make the mods right.

The Founders do deserve recognition, but this is not the right way to do it. This is divisive - it actually turns people AGAINST the Founders, and rather than respecting them for helping to support Warframe, it marks them out as people to be despised; it's THEIR fault people can't get the Prime Warframe they want.

I've Kickstarted games where the reward I got for putting money in TWO YEARS before I ever saw a product was my name in the credits under "people who backed us." That doesn't take content away from other players. That doesn't deny people something they want.

Moreover, DE's stance becomes more ridiculous with every passing day. We now have a situation where Excalibur Prime does not exist in two of the three formats of the game, and on the last third the number of active players with an Excalibur Prime decreases year on year. Ultimately, we'll have plenty of stupid situations because of this; my favourite being the fact every other Warframe will get a Prime, but Excalibur never will.

It's a bad choice. It's a poor decision, and sticking to a bad choice out of spite doesn't help anyone.

I hear you on this and somewhat agree. Just like Hollow118, I made many attempts to bring Excalibur prime to ps4. I didnt think it was fair to have him only exclusive to PC and not have him on ps4. However, the more I looked at it, the more I understood. When DE made warframe, they never thought they would bring it to ps4. So when DE made it an exclusive in the founders pack, That was basically their contract with the people who fronted that money in the beginning when this game was nothing. DE said "Hey, give us this amount of money and you will have founders status and reap exclusive rewards." It wasn't DLC. It wasn't a bonus for putting money into the game. It was direct and exclusive, which a lot of PC games do. Hell, Defiance did it with the Red Dodge Challenger. It will never be released to anyone who did not preorder.

So yeah, usually I would say don't give up and be persistent, but in this specific case, Hollow118 is correct. Its not coming back. DE has no plan now or in the future to release Excalibur Prime. However, with the launch of the ps4 or soon after it became such a, they should have release a ps4 exclusive of Excalibur. Like how the proto armor was limited time. If we can get a PlayStation themed Excalibur Prime, That would be cool. But we couldn't name him Excalibur prime. Maybe Excalibur Dark or Excalibur Primus in which DE explains how the enemy was successful in recreating the Excalibur prime warframe.  

I hear you on this and somewhat agree. Just like Hollow118, I made many attempts to bring Excalibur prime to ps4. I didnt think it was fair to have him only exclusive to PC and not have him on ps4. However, the more I looked at it, the more I understood. When DE made warframe, they never thought they would bring it to ps4. So when DE made it an exclusive in the founders pack, That was basically their contract with the people who fronted that money in the beginning when this game was nothing. DE said "Hey, give us this amount of money and you will have founders status and reap exclusive rewards." It wasn't DLC. It wasn't a bonus for putting money into the game. It was direct and exclusive, which a lot of PC games do. Hell, Defiance did it with the Red Dodge Challenger. It will never be released to anyone who did not preorder.

So yeah, usually I would say don't give up and be persistent, but in this specific case, Hollow118 is correct. Its not coming back. DE has no plan now or in the future to release Excalibur Prime. However, with the launch of the ps4 or soon after it became such a, they should have release a ps4 exclusive of Excalibur. Like how the proto armor was limited time. If we can get a PlayStation themed Excalibur Prime, That would be cool. But we couldn't name him Excalibur prime. Maybe Excalibur Dark or Excalibur Primus in which DE explains how the enemy was successful in recreating the Excalibur prime warframe.

We may be on our way to seeing an Obsidian Skin for Excalibur if anything. But much like the animated Obsidian skin like we have for Lato and Skana, but you never know.

This thread isnt the correct place to be discussing this and it has gotten pretty off topic (in part my fault) I will leave my opinions and views as they are.

On topic:

I'm hoping these heavy weapon buffs are included in our build of 15. And according to some ps4's one year anniversary is next week? kinda pumped to see if DE comes up with anything

We may be on our way to seeing an Obsidian Skin for Excalibur if anything. But much like the animated Obsidian skin like we have for Lato and Skana, but you never know.

This thread isnt the correct place to be discussing this and it has gotten pretty off topic (in part my fault) I will leave my opinions and views as they are.

It may be off topic, but there is no on-topic place to have this discussion - the only way to have it is as off-topic in a topic the mods can't or won't lock.

I'm not saying Founders shouldn't have something exclusive, but it should NOT be a Founder-Only Prime!

It may be off topic, but there is no on-topic place to have this discussion - the only way to have it is as off-topic in a topic the mods can't or won't lock.

I'm not saying Founders shouldn't have something exclusive, but it should NOT be a Founder-Only Prime!

And that's why there will never be an exclusive Prime warframe again. Discussions on this are locked because there is literally nothing to be done about it. If the content were to return, DE would be guilty of false advertisement, and the 200+ or so founders that frequent the forums, and the however many founders that play the game and never go here can sue DE for what they wish. Then DE is known as the lying company that went through a bad lawsuit, players boycot the game, and they fail.

This is a more an extreme scenario, but a possibility. The simple fact is this: DE promised that founder exclusives will not return and they intend to hold onto this promise regardless.

Also, we can remove specific comments from threads, so there is no need to lock it.

Whelp...back to the ol dusty trail... Did the assassins get an increase in spawn rate that I missed... Those poor sons of...never mind...have been losing bad today... G3 and stalker this morning... BTW does it clear a mark if you beat them?

you clear 1 mark if you beat them but if you have multiple you will likely see them again. And the assassins have the same spawn rate as before, no changes . you just got...un-lucky

Oh I have like 7 more stalker marks....he is such a push over though....I think that was the only G3 mark I had.  I havent been killed by any of them in quite awhile so I believe it is they who were unlucky....lol.  Anyone else having issues finishing a mission that G3 invades after 14.8?  For some reason this morning after they hit me and I hit back harder I couldn't finish the sabotage mission.