Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.8.1: Operation Gate Crash (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

I find it very sad as a player and a shame that you constantly tinkers with existing mods and Warframe (weakens or more makes)! Because each player invests time and also some money that the Warframes are sufficiently strong, depending on the mission level!
What has moved me also, not as often to play Warframe but other games. Because I have invested a lot of time depending on Warframe order to have these as I would like it (my gusto). I also suspect that many other players think hard about how I do. The incision is too drastic in the areas of mods, weapons and Warframes with every update makes! Instead of once to get an update out where existing bugs are fixed. Instead, new and especially old bugs come in each update before again, where some were when once fixed in the old. It also comes to me very often, the idea that one looks more on quantity rather than quality, and the other part I prefer to let off.
I have to give Finally as a conclusion: The longer it goes, the worse it is with bugs and VERY GAME DRASTIC CHANGES, so that is taken by the joy of playing!

I believe there is a whole 20 something page thread about how much this game sucks and how terrible DE is for making and improving this free to play game. Try your luck there. Most of us here are tired of listening to the insufferable whining of teenage never will bes...if the game is so terrible and causes such mental anguish for perhaps you should refrain from spending money on warframe. Uninstall it and be happy....

Sorry what I went was sorry to hear you don't like warframe perhaps....ah never mind that one is going south to....

You get out of this game what you put into it. I give lots to warframe and warframe in return provides me with hours of entertainment. Good luck with your experience.

Can someone explain to me what they really did to the rage mod because I rely on this in T4 survival with my Nekros & it seems like they made it where I'm no longer invincible.

Thoug I'm afraid I won't be able to survive the 1st 30 mins without falling like I should..

I'm not understanding the changes to this when pairs with quick thinking as well

Way I take it based on there wording it's only effects pvp but if so I'm noticing its effects late in gms as enemies get tougher that I die easier but not sure what they truly did..

All though it does seems nerfed if so they need to put it back like it was I mean the enemies in T4 are bad enough I should not need to use 4 revives in one key just cuz they nerfed it due to whiney little kids who can't accept this mod is good 4 harder missions so they cry 4 channge instead of DE telling the babies to piss off & deal with it they make changes to it vs fixing other game breaking Bugs that's driving Me ever so closer to deleting this game from my ps4.

I'm tired of all the bugs now the infamous bug returns where when u invite friends or they invite u & upon entering hame at countdown timer ur booted out & have to be reinvited it's crap like that that's needs fixed vs nerfing or buffing things 4 the sake of doing so yes I love fresh content but bug fixing should be #1 thing vs a money grab so can someone please explain what they exactly did to rage mod thx

So what's after gate crash

Check out the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Update_14

Not sure what the plans are for consoles yet (was there an announcement?).  We could get 14.10 before U15, or DE could roll everything up into U15.

Seeing as how they made a mis-step in holding back console updates during the tail end of U13 to be bundled into U14, my guess is that 14.10 will be released to consoles first.

So going from 14.8 to 14.10, these are some of the new highlights:

- Tiberon weapon

- Shifting Sands tactical alert

- New Nikana stance mod (Blind Justice)

- Improved sentinel Santuary mod

- Excavation mode replaces survival on Earth and Phobos

Small hotfix today to fix a bug:
 Fixed a progressing stopping bug where hacking a rescue target out of his/her jail cell on Phobos, Monolith resulted in the player being in an unplayable state.

Gate Crash is also extended an extra day (Until Oct 25th, @4PM EDT)!

I'm assuming we will get 14.10 wrapped up in U15, seeing as how after 13.7 we went straight to 14, bundling up 13.8 and 13.9 into it.

Plus it would be better because we will get 15 with all the inevitable fixes so I'm guessing our next build will be 15.1 or possibly 15.2.1

I wouldn't count on DE bundling 14.10 into U15.  They made that mistake on U13 to U14 on the PS4 the last time.

If you search back on the posts and if I recall correctly, U14 had so many bugs that they had to have many hotfixes for the PC.  So that needed to be incorporated in the PS4 U14 build as well.  As a result, U14 for PS4 was badly delayed.  To compensate PS4 players, there were special alerts while we waited for the U14 update.

I would rather see 14.10 on the consoles before we move to U15.  I want to savor every last bit of my max'd one-ability frames!

Small hotfix today to fix a bug:

Fixed a progressing stopping bug where hacking a rescue target out of his/her jail cell on Phobos, Monolith resulted in the player being in an unplayable state.

Gate Crash is also extended an extra day (Until Oct 25th, @4PM EDT)!

Will the leaderboards get fixed? my clan score is still missing about 80 points from the leaderboard :(