Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.8.1: Operation Gate Crash (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

I love the update but how do I add Mods to my warframe? and also I do I access my blueprints? Thanks!

If you need help create a thread in the Players helping Players subforum. But for now:

Mods: When in your Arsenal equipping a frame, tap Triangle when you have your Warframe highlighted. This will bring you to the mod screen. Here you want to select a slot then scroll down to your mod list and find and select a mod to fit the slot you picked.

Blueprints: Blueprints are accessible via the Foundry, a Segment on your ship across from the Mod Segment, Your blueprint and required material will be shown there.

If you need any further help, check the Tenno Assistance forum and the Players helping Players subforum.

I was Solo when I got it.  Being online may throw the counter off by just enough.  Its not that easy to get.  I thought I had it several times and I saw this thread so I thought I was experiencing the glitch also, then I got a Charger with the primary, crawler with despair, and melee'd the osprey and the Trophy popped up.

What is your current exposure level?