Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.8.1: Operation Gate Crash (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

Can we have a event for excalibur prime and his skin let be on earth and the event is about helping some important people escape to help you out like talking robot is small and has one red eye and he is like your hola gram help you out with connection dose art with you tech you combat skill and medtashion and a human who work for the red team but his been torched by vay hek and save as much people as you can and update 15 when are getting that on ps4 and xbox one

Can we have a event for excalibur prime and his skin let be on earth and the event is about helping some important people escape to help you out like talking robot is small and has one red eye and he is like your hola gram help you out with connection dose art with you tech you combat skill and medtashion and a human who work for the red team but his been torched by vay hek and save as much people as you can and update 15 when are getting that on ps4 and xbox one

Excal prime is never gonna happen i wish people would just accept the fact and move on. I'm more interested in what or if we get anything for our One year anniversary for our console. I hope we get it first then PC and XBOX I'm fine with sharing in our celebration. Friday we will find out on the DEV stream it's in the thread.

Excal prime is never gonna happen i wish people would just accept the fact and move on. I'm more interested in what or if we get anything for our One year anniversary for our console. I hope we get it first then PC and XBOX I'm fine with sharing in our celebration. Friday we will find out on the DEV stream it's in the thread.

I hope we get excalibur proto skin again and /or a stalker skin for excalibur.

Don't take this the wrong way, but seriously don't even mention excalibur prime.

The whole issue is like beating a dead horse with a mace over and over and over... It's getting out of hand.

Look i get it, people want Excalibur Prime, but thats for the PC players, for the Founders who got this game the head of steam it needed to get started. I for one am glad not to have him or be a part of the Founders program, because I would hate it from all the other players crying about how they deserve him or they missed out. And I feel bad that the Founders have to hear this constantly from players.

Founders always have a place in DE's heart for helping make the game what it is now. Respect that and respect that they deserve the exclusives they get. That's all im saying on the subject since frankly it gives me a headache whenever someone mentions something along those lines.

i whan to delete my character. how do i delete my character. 

Being on ps4 you wont be able to. If you want an account reset, send a ticket to support, but idk if they will let that happen.

Come on people enough with being impaitent I'm tired of people wanting the patch right away hold your horses it will get here when it gets here..

Jesus this is why DE has a ton of unnecessary bugs in this game cuz we got so meny impatience people rushing DE that they hurry just to shut you up..

& there by leave a ton of game breaking Bugs in the game

I rather they get to 15.1 or higher b4 they release anyway so we can get all the powerstrangth mods equip able & also so they can weed out the bugs

Please stop rushing DE cuz I love this game but I'm getting sick & tired of all the bugs & alot of it is because we have to meny impatient Suckers on this game

Relax find another gm to play or find a Nekros & farm for resources while u wait 4 the update there's plenty to do.. I'm taking my Nekros & farming for resources mods & fusion cores stacking up on them for update 15 so I have enough to build up mods & everything..

So No as a long time Warframe player I ask DE to please continue to make the impatient people wait until it gets past 15.1 so we can have the 15.09 fixes & so this way we can have less bugs to worry bout..

Don't listen to the impatient people who wants to rush u I can wait & so can everyone else please take your time I don't care if it comes out the week b4 thanksgiving as long as 15.09 fixes are in & there are less game breaking Bugs that's all I care about so please take your time thx u good night..