Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Update 14.8.1

[DE]Megan

Gets update.

downloads, and misses orokin reactor alert.

update gets stuck at 100%.

is forced to download whole game again, will take up to three days, because internet refreshes soon.

misses orokin cat alert.

realizes willwill be out of town for duration of new event.

fUuuuuuuuuu

Edited by (XB1)sacred2862

I wonder if this will get more attention here since it seems its now getting ignored on the bug board.... 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/325164-dark-sector-hieracon-pluto/

SINCE THE UPDATE, HIERACON - PLUTO'S SOLAR RAIL OWNED BY "Clan" Clan WAS LOWERED FROM 75% TO 0% AND TAKEN BY ANOTHER CLAN WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CONFLICT! THE ONLY RESPONSE WE GOT IS :

Urseye

Initiate

• Icon03.png?_r=0
  • WARFRAME STAFF
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:24 PM

Nothing to worry about, this was done to resolve a problem with the node. 

THE NODE ON THE PLANET WAS THEN FLIPPED TO ANOTHER CLAN AFTER OUR CLAN(s) AND ALLIANCE HAD PUT THE MATERIALS AND HOURS OF FARMING/ATTACKING TO START WEAKENING THE NODE! 

I am usually pretty reasonable but it seems there are only a couple ways to resolve this problem:

1. Return the previous "Clan" clan solar rail to the node with 75% health so it can be fought for fairly, as well as the solar rail to "KILL TEAM GER" that they used to attack it.

2. Reimburse ALL the materials from EVERY solar rail attack up to date (Solar rail costs, Credit/exp/resource boosters for time wasted) which would include 3 takeovers for "The Order" members that involved 6-8 battles of 12 hours each.... plus the materials and time to farm them to construct the solar rails. Let alone every other clan who has wasted their time and efforts attacking a rail just to watch another clan get handed one on a silver platter.

bootneck - it seems they patched at least some planets and missions so that if you haven't unlocked it yet, you can't join a mission to that planet/mission (it has happened to me and a few others in my clan)... not sure of any specifics on this potential patch, or if that applies to your situation, but you aren't the only one having this issue. I was always kind of surprised that you could join missions on planets and nodes that you hadn't unlocked, so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed this, but they could be more upfront about it, if that is the case.

Soul Mega - did you power down your system and unplug it? That's what it took for my download to go though (read the first 4-5 posts o here for more info)

Bootneckmarine - assuming you are USMC as your name suggests, Semper Fi from a fellow DevilDog (MOS 0351) no longer active duty...