Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted And Nightmare Abilities?

xhiv

Was talking with some firends of mine about how stupid it is that some Frame abilities drops as rare mods and how dissapointed i get every time Another chaos or well of life drops. So we came up with an suggestion about Corrupted and Nightmare abilities or atleast uppgrades for abilities.

For example.

Nekros Desicrate Corrupted ability: More drops on one or from several dead bodies with the cost of range etc

Please share your thoughts and up vote if you like the suggestion so DE migh do something about it or tell me where i can make a suggestion to them! 

Bles! :)

I'd rather have new abilities but your idea sounds refreshing and great too!

How do you imagine nightmare abilities?

Just as a bigger uppgrade Take Rhino's iron skin for example, Allow it it to take x% More dmg Or give lokies stealth a Longer duration so you dont have to focus on puting in Duration Or strenght mods just so you can do what you like to do without loseing out on other stuff

Anything's fine as long as everything's balanced. The question isn't whether or not it can be implemented, but whether or not said implementation would start a new gameplay meta and create the possibility of even more power attribute stacking to make overpowered end results that will persuade DE employees to nerf another Warframe ability that didn't need the nerf.

As of now, I don't see this being a good idea. A lot of things need to be checked and possibly changed before this can happen, and we know how this community responds to change.