Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misa Prime Cycle

(PSN)bobbyyug

pretty sure De said that they are Prime access exclusive only and would be cycled in future PA

What DE should do is following:

Bundle some older Prime Access accessories and sell them year after they were released. Or sell them separately for 10-15 $ each after the same time span.

How is it fair that Darvo offered 50% off the Atterax recently when I'm sure 2 or 3 schmucks bought it at full price when it was first offered?

How is it fair when any store anywhere in the world changes the price of something over a long period of time?

Where did you get the notion that Misa Prime is being "rotated" back in, in the first place, before discussing the fairness of it?

Misa Prime is exclusive to Prime Access.  This has been defined in the past as only being available through (Ember) Prime Access with the possibility of it coming back in a future Prime Access.  It is not guaranteed to return, but if it does it will be in Prime Access.  Secondly, you weren't forced to spend anything.  You choose to.  You also got a bunch of other stuff with it that a Prime Accessories purchase does not give such as a pile of Platinum, a frame and weapons with slots and reactor/catalyst.  I understand that the option was not there to buy just the Misa Prime but the option was there not to buy it at all.  If a future Prime Access does give the option to buy Misa Prime for less money I don't see that as any different to Darvo' Deals offering us the Hydroid and Para accessories bundle for less.  Actually, I do.  At least someone complaining about having paid full price for that would be complaining about paying for the same stuff, rather than complaining about a pack with less stuff in it being cheaper.

i have a question about prime accessories cycling in because misa prime cost players $150 so how will that be fair to those players who payed the 150 if it goes for the regular price?

Because you paid $50 for the accessories and boosters, $50 for Prime Access, and $50 for the platinum.

So if/when it cycles (it may be years) DE is justified selling a single scarf for $50 to anyone who would actually throw down that kind of green.

I doubt it will come back. Simply re bundling it in with another prime access would mean that those who brought the original are missing out on a new item.

Likewise, I'd say that DE would rather add in new stuff, since it is flashier, and the PA packs are more macro transactions

Things that are advertised as exclusives should stay exclusive, if you missed out, then tough cookies, better luck next time.

Misa Prime is exclusive to Prime Access.  This has been defined in the past as only being available through (Ember) Prime Access with the possibility of it coming back in a future Prime Access.  It is not guaranteed to return, but if it does it will be in Prime Access.  Secondly, you weren't forced to spend anything.  You choose to.  You also got a bunch of other stuff with it that a Prime Accessories purchase does not give such as a pile of Platinum, a frame and weapons with slots and reactor/catalyst.  I understand that the option was not there to buy just the Misa Prime but the option was there not to buy it at all.  If a future Prime Access does give the option to buy Misa Prime for less money I don't see that as any different to Darvo' Deals offering us the Hydroid and Para accessories bundle for less.  Actually, I do.  At least someone complaining about having paid full price for that would be complaining about paying for the same stuff, rather than complaining about a pack with less stuff in it being cheaper.

how would you feel if master items were cycled in? ._.

Edited by (PS4)bobbyyug

I doubt it will come back. Simply re bundling it in with another prime access would mean that those who brought the original are missing out on a new item.

Likewise, I'd say that DE would rather add in new stuff, since it is flashier, and the PA packs are more macro transactions

Things that are advertised as exclusives should stay exclusive, if you missed out, then tough cookies, better luck next time.

I'm sure that the way Prime Access is set up right now won't stop DE if they want to. And unlike Founders, they can rerelease the exclusives again, although in a limited fasion.

This is completely different, founders was advertised as never being available again, whereas we were told that the Misa and other prime access items can be re-released in later prime access packs.

i said how would you feel did i say it was the same?

Edited by (PS4)bobbyyug