Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misa Prime Cycle

(PSN)bobbyyug

People pay $150 for a syandana. I did, 2 people I know did (they no longer play - a sign of where this game is headed). People will buy a $150 syandana, they will buy a $200 and a $300 one. Because price is part of it's appeal. A $150 syandana is a different kind of beast from a $50 syandana or a $5 one. Note that many F2P games offer extremely expensive cosmetic items.

You didn't pay 150$ for the Syandana, you payed 150$ for the full Prime Access.

The point is that you shouldn't need to buy the whole thing for one Syandana. There are people who want to earn the Frames and Weapons through playing, and others don't need the platinum (like high level Founders).

You didn't pay 150$ for the Syandana, you payed 150$ for the full Prime Access.

The point is that you shouldn't need to buy the whole thing for one Syandana. There are people who want to earn the Frames and Weapons through playing, and others don't need the platinum (like high level Founders).

This is like rule 101 of all F2P games. You add worthless stuff to the pack to make it sound less like a money grab, for PR's sake. A certain game got a lot of bad PR when they tried to sell a $500 monocle alone.

Hell, it's always 1 thing for everyone. I've bought main part of loki prime access for the avatar. I could easitly buy all primes in trade the day before. But I knew that this avatar I'll want to use. This is how it works.

This is like rule 101 of all F2P games. You add worthless stuff to the pack to make it sound less like a money grab, for PR's sake. A certain game got a lot of bad PR when they tried to sell a $500 monocle alone.

Hell, it's always 1 thing for everyone. I've bought main part of loki prime access for the avatar. I could easitly buy all primes in trade the day before. But I knew that this avatar I'll want to use. This is how it works.

Yep, and then they added the Prime Accessories as a separate option. They learned from the Ember Prime Access Mistake.

But because you (and your friends) "had" to buy the whole thing, DE is supposed to ignore this lesson if they bring Misa Prime back.

Luckily the decision if and how it returns is not made by you or me.