Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trailer & Steam Preview

Subzerosz666

Your review did not criticize DE for no end game.

Thank you :).Yes, thats right. I only played some hours. what you think about this part?

I have not reached the end game, but my only worry is the rate of enhancements vs Content. If it requires all my cards are maxed and I cannot max them until I farm parts in the lower areas. But it seems everything is fine for the moment. The game seems to progress of the F2P and keeps you end gamers busy in crafting every frame and weapon available and testing it and tryoing out combos

Thank you :).Yes, thats right. I only played some hours. what you think about this part?

I have not reached the end game, but my only worry is the rate of enhancements vs Content. If it requires all my cards are maxed and I cannot max them until I farm parts in the lower areas. But it seems everything is fine for the moment. The game seems to progress of the F2P and keeps you end gamers busy in crafting every frame and weapon available and testing it and tryoing out combos

The issue is that Warframe literally does not have any form of end game currently. Definition of endgame from MMO Champion- First, the set of content that is applicable upon hitting max level, and second is the pinnacle (hardest/most rewarding/current tier) of content at max level. 

I do not feel rewarded for the most difficult content currently in Warframe. Sheldon.... I'm looking at you. 

Max level in Warframe can not be considered lv30 on a Warframe. A better assessment is conclave rating which gives a bearing on the potential of that player's damage and survive-ability.   

I personally would like to see raiding similar Phanasty Star Online 2. Make an interesting hybrid of the raiding from World of Warcraft and Phanasty Star Online 2. You will probably think I'm crazy however what I have in my mind would be a blast for you, that I'm certain about.  

Edited by Mythblaze