Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Ive Got A Question That Needs Ansering.

Incrodon

Question

So last year, back at august, My Mastery Rank 0-2 Self did the survival event and got the strun wraith, and sold it away because I thought it was a glitch, I realized the error of my way back at October but didn't know about player support tickets, then at April, found out, didn't care, Now I want to know......

Is it possible to get this shotgun back, Is it too late? [possible don't deserve it cause of how stupid i was?] I would like some answers on this topic if any of you know the anser to this

20 answers to this question

As far as I know, it's too late. All I've heard regarding situations like this is that they can get it back for you if it was the last item you sold or in the case of someone tampering with or hacking your account.

In my knowledge, it's a bit too late for your mistake to be fixed by support, so sorry about that.

Perhaps, if the devs decide to re-release the event weapons in the future, you'll be able to get it again.

I had the same issue where I accidentally sold an exclusive weapon. I submitted a support ticket a day later after realizing what I had done and they put the weapon back on my account the next day.

Ignore those above who are saying no. Submit a support ticket and let them know the situation. However, over a year later might be pushing the limits.

Good luck!

Edited by PandemicLegions

It will, in all likeliness, return as an event reward in the future.

When is unknown. How you'll get it is unknown.

But it isn't gone for good. While there are many event exclusive items in Warframe there are only a small handful of items that will never return.

And faction orientated weaponry is one of them.

Wraith=Redveil and Vandal=Lotus. They won't be rereleased because they are faction based weaponry, not like Brakk and Detron...

And faction orientated weaponry is one of them.

Wraith=Redveil and Vandal=Lotus. They won't be rereleased because they are faction based weaponry, not like Brakk and Detron...

Wraith and Vandal weapons can also return. I don't know why so many people have it in their heads that they can't. 

The only ones that absolutely wont are Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal, since those were both Closed Beta rewards.

Wraith and Vandal weapons can also return. I don't know why so many people have it in their heads that they can't. 

The only ones that absolutely wont are Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal, since those were both Closed Beta rewards.

Because mod rewards have already been rereleased and the earliest W/V rewards haven't?

It's pretty logical to assume they're either never coming out again or it's gonna be a helluva long time.

Because mod rewards have already been rereleased and the earliest W/V rewards haven't?

It's pretty logical to assume they're either never coming out again or it's gonna be a helluva long time.

Steve or Scott said during a Devstream that event weapons are going to be released again in the future. If they are exclusive it´s only for a limited time.