Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Bored....desktop + Spec Thread

Abenoki

Post your Desktop as it is right now with your specs included using Speccy. No real point to this thread other than Im bored xP

desktop1.jpg

CPU is actually @ 3.9ghz locked to max Turbo and Bclk at 103 hence the higher ram speed.

Edited by Echoa

oh, kinda busy atm, but what the hey.

-snip-

that's an interesting choice of hardware there. a Server Processor, but 2x 6900 somethings. odd that it isn't showing the specific model.
either way, that's a bit of an odd combination. a above consumer grade Processor, but GPU's that are a bit outdated (not that that really matters for Warframe, but objective observation).

and... here's a web friendly size.

jhfqnm.png

oh, kinda busy atm, but what the hey.

that's an interesting choice of hardware there. a Server Processor, but 2x 6900 somethings. odd that it isn't showing the specific model.
either way, that's a bit of an odd combination. a above consumer grade Processor, but GPU's that are a bit outdated (not that that really matters for Warframe, but objective observation).

and... here's a web friendly size.

jhfqnm.png

Didnt have the money to upgrade the GPUs so I been rocking my 6970s at 940/1400 clocks. Working fine still can max our everything at around 60FPS but next year I want to upgrade to Xfire 290s. They might not show because the bios are different than stock that the cards came with, both have updated bios from other models (forget exactly which)

You forgot your speccy lol

Edited by Echoa

high-five for being aware of Gear-Up. hopefully there's more gems in the pile you're aware of too!

you dont even know how many i have in steam Dx i had to remove them from taking  up to much space...i have a lot let me tell ya :p

also gear up is a underrated game really. if it gets more popularity and shiz it is going to be a really good game!

Dem icons though lol 

I see you have Crysis 2 you play 3 yet? On my 2nd play of Crysis 3 right now actually :P

no i am to poor from buying warframe plat Dx though i want to play 3 i have yet to play 1 as 3 was a gift >O>

you dont even know how many i have in steam Dx i had to remove them from taking  up to much space...i have a lot let me tell ya :p

also gear up is a underrated game really. if it gets more popularity and shiz it is going to be a really good game!

no i am to poor from buying warframe plat Dx though i want to play 3 i have yet to play 1 as 3 was a gift >O>

You need to play 3, the ending of 2 was awesome and 3 is a perfect close to the trilogy. When the first one came out I built my computer specifically to play it lol Its story isnt as good as the next 2 but its mechanics are better and is alot less linear. 

Edited by Echoa

You need to play 3, the ending of 2 was awesome and 3 is a perfect close to the trilogy. When the first one came out I built my computer specifically to play it lol Its story isnt as good as the next 2 but its mechanics are better and is alot less linear. 

ahhh i want to get a tower pc soon all i have is a HP envy geared toward gaming, i did however get new ram for it which is amazingly hard for laptops xD

though it can run crysis very well but i still sometimes get issues on warframe lol :p, and dont get me started on starbound Dx 

more games need openGL and linux support so i can ditch windows completely :/

indeed! or something other than DirectX, that is. unless Microsoft smartens up, the world will start to lose patience. DirectX is one of the big bottlenecks currently, and it's the fault of Microsoft... again.