Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Activatable Flashlight

Vaxillian

honestly most places in Warframe are extremely well lit all the time. The darkest tileset that comes to mind would be grineer shipyards.

All personal preference, we can all adjust our brightness, so what may be well lit for you may be completely dark as hell to others, why do we keep it do you ask, cause we're stubborn.

All personal preference, we can all adjust our brightness, so what may be well lit for you may be completely dark as hell to others, why do we keep it do you ask, cause we're stubborn.

I've been enjoying the game so actively I suppose I forgot to dim the brightness/gamma for cinematic effect. I'll check my settings for the sake of fun graphics.

I'll give you a +1 because I like that style of level design, but honestly most places in Warframe are extremely well lit all the time. The darkest tileset that comes to mind would be grineer shipyards.

Back during U8. Every Infested level was in complete darkness. The lights from the Tenno and the infested nodules were the only major sources of lighting, and good lord was it intense.