Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Recipes Modifier

CeaselessTiger

Can we please get a rework of the amount of Alloy Plate vs. Ferrite it takes to craft a thing? Alloy Plate drops in obscene amounts and yet gets used only in little pinches. Ferrite doesn't drop on NEARLY as many planets or NEARLY in the amount Alloy does. Simple tweak? Just swap all the recipes that use Ferrite and Alloy with each other. Now stuff uses less Ferrite and more Alloy.

Alternatively? Just give us a converter we can drop Platinum on. Seriously, I will pay 150+p for a converter that lets me dump in 7-10k of Alloy Plates and swap those into a single Gallium or Neural Sensor. 

The only thing this kind of complaints achieve is the release of new weapons that cost obscene amounts of the offending material, thereby increasing the grind for every player that doesn't have said resource stockpiled yet.

The only thing this kind of complaints achieve is the release of new weapons that cost obscene amounts of the offending material, thereby increasing the grind for every player that doesn't have said resource stockpiled yet.

With that said, can I please craft an axe entirely out of Control Modules?