Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know People Aren't Always Nice On The Internet, But..

SHIR0B0N

C'mon. This is just being stupid for the sake of being stupid.

fu6dz4.png

So I ask how much he wants for an item. I politely refuse. And then he proceeds to suggest that I fornicate myself for no particular reason.

This is not new, I know, but it just boggles my mind. Why?

Even if it's just random people, I never encountered this type of person within this community. Always had two types: the ones that's straight to business, or the occasional chatty type and we end up friends.

I'm not gonna send a ticket or anything, but let this be a friendly reminder to some people.

You do NOT look good at all when doing this.

Ikr? Though it baffles my mijd if they acrually get a buyer. Thinking about this, i wonder if that's why some people don't say anything to you when they get something you were trying to sell to them...

Edited by FormlessDread

whattayaknow, people are people. Nothing can stop people from doing that to you :( sad life

People are people so why should it be... you and I should get along so awfully?

Sorry, that post brought out the 80's kid in me. Not to say it wasn't technically appropriate since the song is basically asking why people are $&*^s to each other for no real reason.

Imo u should just let it fly and don't let it upset u... in life and in the internet there are jerks all around. Get used to it and carry on. Its a sad truth. :(

or just report them. They're sorta asking for it, as it was impolite and harassment is sorta a very big offense. If it's your own kindness holding you back think of the next person who'd have to deal with it

Edited by FormlessDread

You are simply wasting their time especially if you know it's a good price but decline.

I don't condone this by the way. I think the trading for this game is a serious waste of time, I would rather just not have something than to be conned into overpaying, or wasting my time stroking someone off in game just to get the prize.

It's insulting, ridiculous, demeaning, and hollow. AND it also punishes you completely if you don't know every price for everything because literally everyone is afraid to say a price unless they know it's an overpay.

Everyone is afraid to name a price for something, buying or selling. Everyone is terrified that they may lose 3/4ths of a platinum.

So no one buys unless they are ripping the seller off completely and blatantly, and everyone sells something for too much because everyone thinks their Reaper Prime BP is worth 908230948234983298 platinum.

Trading in this game is worthless garbage and a waste of a sane person's time.

See all that above? The person who told you to go do that is probably annoyed, angry, tired, and losing faith in trading because there is no telling how many people has said the same thing or just plain ignored him. Trading in this game is like kicking a wall with a toothpick under your toenail, godawful pain.

Again, I don't condone him doing this. Just clarifying.

Trading in this game can make anyone turn into a neanderthal who can barely spell words though.

I agree with some of the trading but people must do it and I'm happy there is at least a way to get things in this game without paying if no trading I wouldn't play warframe unless they got another way to get plat and trade with clans.

I remember when there was no trading in the game at all...

Fun times...

I would tell the kid that I was his long lost brother, and he will soon look like me.

Nah, that wont work. I want *@##$slap law, where you can slap random annoying kids without being prosecuted. Not hitting, just slapping.

Because *@##$slap hurts more than beating.

There was a case with me once which i was buying the Lex Prime Reciever and a guy said he had it, i joined him in his Dojo to trade and when trading he tried giving me a Bronco Prime Reciever. I canceled the trade and told him it was the wrong part, he said "F@#$ You!" and called another guy from his clan to the Dojo, the same guy came complaining i was invading their Dojo and started threatning to report me then both left and removed me from the place.

Its pretty annoying how some people behave on the net and the game.

dont see anything unusual here... are you new to internet?

That joke was so bad and you should feel bad.

if ur at a park

and a 10 year old kid told u ur so ugly

what would you do?

make a forum post? xD

This is the internet, not real life.

Edited by SHIR0B0N